NFLPA

shodan9999

NFLPA

Post by shodan9999 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:36 pm

Hi Greg,
You may remember me. I was at WCOFF I & II and last year I was with James Mesick at Kahuna. In fact I was with James and Don for 6 years. Have seen you in Las Vegas a few times.

In 2004 I won 2nd in my Kahuna league and finished 7th overall. Got $1950 and James paid everyone. That is the good part.

The bad part is Kahuna had a lawsuit filed on them by NFLPA. I am sure you know this. My question is this, do you have a plan in place if the NFLPA comes after you ? My reason for asking is I am looking with great intrest at your game this year. I am in Memphis and Chicago would be a short trip. My only problem would be what a lawsuit by the NFLPA could do to your game.

If you can would you let me know your views on this.

Thank you,
Steve Carter
Shodan 9999
Steve Carter

Tom Kessenich

NFLPA

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:16 am

Steve, I'm not Greg but I can tell you that we are working with the NFLPA to be licensed and I feel 100 percent safe in saying there will not be any lawsuit of any kind filed against us and our event will go on as planned. If you would like to sign up we'd love to have you. You can contact Greg or myself anytime either by phone (715 445-4612 ext. 284 for Greg and 715 445-4612 ext. 653 for me) or by e-mail ([email protected] or [email protected]).

Hope to hear from you.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

shodan9999

NFLPA

Post by shodan9999 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:10 am

Thanks Tom

Shodan9999
Steve Carter

Greg Ambrosius

NFLPA

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:48 am

Steve, I sent you a personal e-mail on the Kahuna situation and more. I look forward to talking with you about joining the NFFC and helping us promote our event when you have time.

The problems Kahuna had with the NFLPA were more involved than just seeking a license. As you know, we were licensed last year with the NFLPA through STATS. We paid our licensing fees for 2004 and have talked with LaShun Lawson and Clay Walker already about 2005 and have been given the go-ahead to promote our event and take signups. We will have a license in 2005 with the NFLPA and most likely on our own rather than part of a sub-license with STATS. We have every intention of growing our event in 2005 and working with the NFLPA as a strong licensee.

Now I'm convinced that the NFLPA is looking at this high-stakes market more seriously this year after what happened last year and I'm not sure there will be a lot of licensed high-stakes events out there. That didn't stop people from promoting $1 million games last year, either, but I think this is an area of the market that they are concerned about.

We will be licensed in 2005, we will go forward as planned and we will be bigger (and maybe even profitable) in 2005!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

DKennedy

NFLPA

Post by DKennedy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:27 pm

mr. ambrosius, I am having technical difficulties with mock draft central.com. It worked fine earlier today. Now my password is not working to access draft room for tommorrows 8:00 p.m. draft. I was emailed password on the 15th and nothing since then. whats the deal. please help a brother out. has password been changed?

Greg Ambrosius

NFLPA

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:21 pm

Originally posted by David Kennedy:
mr. ambrosius, I am having technical difficulties with mock draft central.com. It worked fine earlier today. Now my password is not working to access draft room for tommorrows 8:00 p.m. draft. I was emailed password on the 15th and nothing since then. whats the deal. please help a brother out. has password been changed? Nope, it hasn't changed. I'll e-mail Jason Pliml and get you all set up again. You can also e-mail him at [email protected]. Hang tight as we'll get you set up.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Dyv

NFLPA

Post by Dyv » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:44 am

Mr. Ambrosius? LOL!!!
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

DKennedy

NFLPA

Post by DKennedy » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:50 am

I was wondering if we are able to access satellite league teams yet? I have not been able to do so. If so how do I access my team.

Greg Ambrosius

NFLPA

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:23 am

David, look for an e-mail from STATS soon to give you a username and password to the site. If you don't have that yet, call Tom Kessenich today at 715-445-4612, ext. 653 or e-mail him at [email protected] and he will forward that to STATS. The satellite leagues are live and as a new member you just need the username and password to see your team. Sorry for the delay.

DKennedy

NFLPA

Post by DKennedy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:56 am

I talked to Tom Kessenich and he emailed Stats. I also emailed them with no reply as of yet. Still unable to access my team. Please have them send to [email protected]. Thank You