I'll Chat Today At 2 PM ET

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:18 am

Well, considering that we are currently 3-0 and in the Top 10 with SJax playing like he is, I feel very confident in hanging in there till the end with him.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:19 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
Is Nelson taking over as #3rec in GB over Jones? Nope. Jones missed much of the game against Dallas because of his knee injury. If he's healthy, he's the No. 3.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:20 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Well, considering that we are currently 3-0 and in the Top 10 with SJax playing like he is, I feel very confident in hanging in there till the end with him. Excellent work. If the rest of your team is strong than that bodes well for how things could look if Jackson steps up at some point.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Max Factor

Post by Max Factor » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:33 am

Rams are pathetic, time for some Donnie Avery?
Jeff Potok

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
Rams are pathetic, time for some Donnie Avery? I doubt he'll help much. But I do think he'll see more playing time. When you stink this bad, wouldn't it make sense to see what he can do instead of trotting out Dane Looker and Dante Hall? You'd certainly think so.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Appleman

Post by Appleman » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:36 am

Tom, what is your take on the Anderson vs.Quinn QB controversy that is brewing in Cleveland?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:38 am

Originally posted by Appleman:
Tom, what is your take on the Anderson vs.Quinn QB controversy that is brewing in Cleveland? I think if Anderson doesn't play a lot better this week we're going to see Quinn as the starter. I'm not sure that is the answer - as I said before the Browns have a lot of problems - but Anderson isn't playing well and if that continues you might as well see what Quinn can do.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:39 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...TK - SNAKEsense, which is rather keen, is emphatically feeling that Larry Johnson and his creme-puf schedule will ultimately pay big dividends to all of his patient owners this year...yeah, yeah, yeah, SNAKE realizes that he is in the majority in his opinion and that this Chief team is currently a mess (an understatement) from HC to QB and everything in between, but just like last game LJ will get his no matter what the score/circumstances might be...do you agree or not TK?...thanks much...SNAKE I think LJ is a matchup play going forward. If the matchup is real good, he should deliver. But the Chiefs are so awful that will bring him down at times - like in Week 2 when he choked on a great matchup against the Raiders.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich