Anyone need extra cash?

richieprimo

Anyone need extra cash?

Post by richieprimo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 am

Fellow NFFCers...

If you have any older comics laying around that you may wish to sell please contact me. I pay well above-dealer prices for comics ranging from the 70's back to the late 30's. I'm interested in mainly Marvel and DC titles in the superhero genre, but all titles would be considered. Who knows? You may have some hidden treasures in your attic or garage and I'm paying top dollar for the right stuff. I'm strictly a collector/trader and promise to be fair and honest with anyone interested in dealing with me. Many long-standing NFFC members know me to be reputable, so don't suspect any shady business here. I also welcome hearing from any fellow collectors who would like to discuss the hobby. Thanks and have a safe and happy holiday.

Richie Primo
[email protected]

Greg or Tom - If this is inappropriate and/or considered as solicitation, let me know and I'll refrain from any further posting on the subject.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

ODOYLE RULES

Anyone need extra cash?

Post by ODOYLE RULES » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:59 am

Primo,
I don't dig comics myself, but did some research for a friend on some of his. He had a few decent ones from the late '60's. I'll find out what he wants to do and let you know.
-Joe
Thank a Soldier, a Veteran, and their Family.

richieprimo

Anyone need extra cash?

Post by richieprimo » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:18 am

BUMP

Those credit card bills will start rolling in after the holidays and I'm the one to help you to pay them off. Let me know if you have any old comics laying around collecting dust and I'll take them off your hands.

Cripes, I sound like a carnival barker.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Anyone need extra cash?

Post by richieprimo » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:20 am

Fellow NFFCers...

If you have any older comics laying around that you may wish to sell please contact me. I pay well above-dealer prices for comics ranging from the 70's back to the late 30's. I'm interested in mainly Marvel and DC titles in the superhero genre, but all titles would be considered. Who knows? You may have some hidden treasures in your attic or garage and I'm paying top dollar for the right stuff. I'm strictly a collector/trader and promise to be fair and honest with anyone interested in dealing with me. Many long-standing NFFC members know me to be reputable, so don't suspect any shady business here. I also welcome hearing from any fellow collectors who would like to discuss the hobby. Thanks and have a safe and happy holiday.

Richie Primo
[email protected]

Greg or Tom - If this is inappropriate and/or considered as solicitation, let me know and I'll refrain from any further posting on the subject.

ODOYLE RULES

Anyone need extra cash?

Post by ODOYLE RULES » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:19 am

Primo,
Not sure if you got the last email I sent to you. My email address is [email protected]
I have Books in hand, just dont know what to do with them.
-Joe
Thank a Soldier, a Veteran, and their Family.

sportsbettingman

Anyone need extra cash?

Post by sportsbettingman » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:39 pm

I sold my comic collection after high school for $2000 cash (going to spend time in San Diego for some Junior College)...book value then was around $7000.

What a fool I was.

I'd pay $10,000 to get them all back now.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver