Who would you start?

renman

Who would you start?

Post by renman » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:51 am

At some point someone has to talk about something other than snake here right? lol

I get a kick out of reading peoples thoughts on fantasy football decisions.

who would you start between Maurice Jones-Drew and Dominick Rhodes? Can even throw in Sammie Parker vs SF.

Do people think Drew will now be a part of the rotation for the jags? Or was last weeks game an exception? Great depth is a great thing enterting the bye weeks but it can lead to some tough decisions for a fantasy owner.

ODOYLE RULES

Who would you start?

Post by ODOYLE RULES » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:57 am

Rhodes
Thank a Soldier, a Veteran, and their Family.

BillyWaz

Who would you start?

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:49 am

Rhodes this week.

renman

Who would you start?

Post by renman » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:22 am

Rhodes splits carries on a team that struggles to run the ball...

Drew gets maybe 1/3 the carries but is more involved in the passing game...

Sammie Parker is another option and I expect him to be a productive player starting this weekend for the remainder of the season (productive, not a stud).

GOD Loves You

Who would you start?

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:52 am

If this is for the main in the NFFC, then I would go with Parker....if it is outside the main, then Rhodes for sure, the Jets D is horrible. ;)
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

DOOMSDAY

Who would you start?

Post by DOOMSDAY » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:04 am

Even though it looks as if Addai may be tacking over by midyear, I would have to say go with Rhodes this week. With the threat of rain this Sunday in NY the Colts may actually utilize the run more than not.

I have MJD as well and was very pleased to see his performance last week, but will wait and see before plugging him in my lineup. A possible Taylor breakdown and an easy schedule following their week 6 bye is encouraging... )at HOU, at PHI, vs TEN, and vs HOU)

I also agree with the "good" headache of perhaps too much depth. My flex needs to be decided between Deuce, J. Lewis, Crayton (see TO and Glenn), and Travis Taylor.

And who to start at QB, Bledsoe vs TEN or Kitna vs STL?

renman

Who would you start?

Post by renman » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:11 am

God,

I know you are winking your eye but I would not be surprised to see Parker average 10-12 points the remainder of the season with the occasional better game making him a useful player on fantasy teams this year. lol

I guess having good depth and lineup choices like this can be a good thing... The horrible Jets D wont help rhodes when addai is getting the ball just as much, including goaline carries...lol