Titans Help Please

Ted's Cracked Head

Titans Help Please

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:50 am

I am going to be in Nashville for the next couple of days and want to go see my Raidahs play Friday night.

Are tickets easy to come by, as in outside for a portion of the cost, or should I secure a couple before hand?

Thanks in advance.

[ August 13, 2008, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Ted's Cracked Head ]
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

powens

Titans Help Please

Post by powens » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 am

Tickets are easy to come by. Scalpers will be all around the stadium and you should be able to get preseason tickets for approx half the face value.

pizzatyme

Titans Help Please

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:04 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
I am going to be in Nashville for the next couple of days and want to go see my Raidahs play Friday night.

Are tickets easy to come by, as in outside for a portion of the cost, or should I secure a couple before hand?

Thanks in advance. Rob, best place I've found is to get them before you cross the bridge to the stadium. If you're going to be there a couple of days, just eat downtown and pick up a pair.

And, make sure to visit Coyote Ugly while you're there! ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Ted's Cracked Head

Titans Help Please

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Powens and Russ,

Thanks for the help.

That is what I thought but you never know. Some cities are even starved for sports enough that pre-season football sells out.

Tomorrow night the boss lady and I will find some form of live music and try and find a couple of good and cheap seats.

powens

Titans Help Please

Post by powens » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 am

Powens and Russ,

Thanks for the help.

That is what I thought but you never know. Some cities are even starved for sports enough that pre-season football sells out.

Tomorrow night the boss lady and I will find some form of live music and try and find a couple of good and cheap seats. Well, technically the game will be sold out. The Titans sell PSL's which have been bought up since they moved to Nashville in '99. So the game will officially be a sell out. A good number of the PSL holders will stay home for the preseason games so don't let the scalpers leverage you by telling you that the game is sold out. There is no demand for these preseason tickets.

pizzatyme

Titans Help Please

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 am

Yes, I'd think you can get a pr of lowers for $25 total. $50 if you're a big spender.

Ted's Cracked Head

Titans Help Please

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Thanks guys. Our hotel clerk tried to play me with her ticket connection but he struck out trying to tell me the same thing.

A friends son is a police officer here and his wife has a friend selling two club seats for $100. We played phone tag with no sale so I will see what the marketbears tomorrow on the bridge.

I greatly appreciate the assistance.

That is what the "NFFC Family" is all about!

pizzatyme

Titans Help Please

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Thanks guys. Our hotel clerk tried to play me with her ticket connection but he struck out trying to tell me the same thing.

A friends son is a police officer here and his wife has a friend selling two club seats for $100. We played phone tag with no sale so I will see what the marketbears tomorrow on the bridge.

I greatly appreciate the assistance.

That is what the "NFFC Family" is all about! Rob, I could be wrong, but I believe the Club Seats are the 2nd level. I actually sat in some 50YL Club Seats 2 years ago at the Titans opener vs. the Jets compliments of then GM Reese ( a firend of a friend story). They are nice, just not in the lower bowl I believe.

trueblue

Titans Help Please

Post by trueblue » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:56 pm

correct, club level are the second level and are the best seats. being from West. KY., we go to nashville a lot for games. lots of hotels, food, and bars on 2nd ave. which is across the bridge from the stadium.

Ted's Cracked Head

Titans Help Please

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:23 pm

Nice stadium, great fans but some real bad football.

1) Just maybe Collins should start. VY is real bad and yes, he was booed when he left the field on a couple of occasions. I will admit it, I was wrong on him and the fans have just about had it.

2) Lendale White will be backing up the rookie pretty soon.

3) Got to see Walker let one go right through his hands.

4) The Raiders still cannot stop the run.

5) I was very pissed that I didn't get to see JR take ANY shots downfield.

6) Both teams are in for long seasons.

Thanks again for all of the help.