Debate -Debacle

D-Day Heroes

Debate -Debacle

Post by D-Day Heroes » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 pm

You Know what makes me laugh ..... People that have no problem paying taxes for A Military Budget that is Larger than the next 15 Countries combined, BUT , Don't want to spend a Dime to help those that are less fortunate, THE PARTY OF CHRISTIAN VALUES, MY ASS !

You want to practice the philosophy of ' Help Your Self " , I'm fine with that, BUT then don't be a hypocrite, and they tell me how Christian you are, Because Christ was all about HELPING THOSE IN NEED !

REMEMBER, 1/3 of THE DEFICIT IS FOR SO CALLED DEMOCRATIC WELFARE AND CARE PROGRAMS, ( THAT INLUDES SOCIAL SECURITY, WHICH THE TAX PAYER PAYS INTO ) , BUT , HALF THE DEFICIT IS DUE TO REPUBLICAN WAR HAWKS, who never saw a NEW WEAPON they didn't like, We need another BOMB, like my fantasy team needs another injury. Give me a Break !

We the United States, could Conquer the World Ten Times Over, with Half the Military Buget we have Now and No One, NO-ONE, Could come close to stopping US.

I guess it comes down to Values and Priorities.... Choose to spend Billions of Dollars to build a new plane or tank , that will end up Rusting in some Hanger somewhere, or Feeding the Poor, caring for the sick and elderly, and Educating are children for the future.

Wonder which, JESUS would VOTE for ?

I'm Betting he would Lean Democrat
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

richieprimo

Debate -Debacle

Post by richieprimo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Sorry, D-Day...I didn't know you were a waiter. Unless your post wasn't directed at me (which I assume it wasn't).

With all due respect, the only "JC" I'm thinking of tonight is Romero. Plus, I'm sure the other one is bi-partisan.

PHILLIES WIN THE WORLD SERIES...Thank you Jesus.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

D-Day Heroes

Debate -Debacle

Post by D-Day Heroes » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:35 am

Primo, no , it was not directed at you, it was just a vent, directed at HYPOCRISY in general.

I'm all for independece, and proving i can make it on my own, BUT, if i see some one in need , i have to offer what ever i can. I'm not a Church Goer, But i do beleive in God, and a few basic " Christian Philosophies ", some of those being, I am my Brothers Keeper, do on to others as you would have then do on to your loved ones, let him without sin cast the first stone. Just basic humanitarian concepts. SO, i just get fired up when i see so called " Christians or God Fearing people ", say they believe in all that, and then practice something completely opposite. Like i said earlier, I have no problem if your the " Grizzly Adams " type, that believes you can live off the the land or on an island by your self, and don't need anybody or anything, ( as a matter of fact , i admire that ), BUT what i don't admire, is when people " preach ", LOve, forgiveness, Helping others any way they can, AND then " Practice " the Opposite. Its about , HYPOCRISY ", EITHIER .... Walk the Talk or Take a Walk.

IT just Seems to me, if we all " Really " cared just 10 % more about our Neighbors and Loved Ones, we could eliminate 50 % of the Problems we Face as a People.

Its simple, You can treat a Cold with a little TLC, for a few dollars, OR you can " Ignore It " and wait till it turns into Pneumonia, and Cry , " How did this Happen ! "

Dose that make sense at all...
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower