Ted's Cracked Head

FIFTY!!!!

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed May 12, 2010 6:46 am

Happy Birthday Greg.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Sideline Sage

FIFTY!!!!

Post by Sideline Sage » Wed May 12, 2010 6:55 am

Happy 5-0 Greg. Don't drink too many Coronas and get on this board. Could be dangerous.

Have a great day.

Route Collectors

FIFTY!!!!

Post by Route Collectors » Wed May 12, 2010 9:45 am

Happy birthday Greg...hope it's a great one for you!

kapefear

FIFTY!!!!

Post by kapefear » Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 am

Happy Birthday Gregg, 50 not bad for a Packer fan...Keep on plugging.....

Greg Ambrosius

FIFTY!!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Happy Birthday Greg. Just as a friendly reminder...You're older than cable tv, the internet, beepers, cell phones, bottled water, Atari, rubix cube...But the good news is, I think you're a little younger than the hula hoop...LMAO

Happy 5-0 Greg... ;) Okay, I'm back after a good day with the family. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I haven't had my first beer of my fifth decade yet, but it will happen in a matter of minutes!! :D

Marc, the sad thing about all those things you mentioned above is that we still don't have any of them yet in Iola, Wisconsin. I look forward to the day we get all of them!! :D

Have a drink with me tonight all. Celebrate my good health, great family, great way of living, and great NFFC friends. Here's a toast to all of us. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

FIFTY!!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 12, 2010 11:00 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Happy Birthday Gregg, 50 not bad for a Packer fan...Keep on plugging..... I hate to say this, but around 1993 I made a pact with God that I wanted to live to see the Packers win a Super Bowl again. I remembered how much my folks enjoyed the 1960's championship run and wanted to experience that myself. I never thought it would happen, so I was assured of a long life. Then sure enough they won the 1996 Super Bowl.

So I changed my pact with God and told him now I want to see the Wisconsin Badgers win the Rose Bowl before I died. They won three in a span of about six years. Yikes.

So I've added one more for God, saying to please let me see the Milwaukee Brewers win a World Series before I die. That one should let me live into my 100's. :D At 50, I have a loooooooooooong life ahead of me. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius