Thank goodness....

BillyWaz

Thank goodness....

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 am

we have EXPERTS like Peter King, Matthew Berry, etc. to help us with our fantasy prep! :roll:

Mendenhall likely to miss 'at least' 6 weeks
According to SI's Peter King, Rashard Mendenhall (ACL surgery) is "not ready to play football," and will likely miss "at least" the first six games of the season.
"I think if your fantasy draft is tomorrow, you'd be smart to pick Isaac Redman ahead of Rashard Mendenhall," King wrote in this week's "Monday Morning Quarterback" column. King's report isn't sourced, but it's highly doubtful he's simply passing along his own opinion. Mendenhall himself has yet to rule out a Week 1 return, but GM Kevin Colbert's "guess" is that he'll begin the season on the PUP list

Wow!

King of Queens

Re: Thank goodness....

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:44 am

Mendenhall's goal line efforts against the Browns in Week 14 single-handedly cost me a $50,000 league title. Four tries from inside the 2 and couldn't get into the endzone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPti9lwL0jg

1-2-CLE 2 (12:53) 79-T.Essex reported in as eligible. 34-R.Mendenhall up the middle to CLE 1 for 1 yard (51-C.Gocong)

2-1-CLE 1 (12:13) 34-R.Mendenhall right guard to CLE 2 for -1 yards (51-C.Gocong)

3-2-CLE 2 (11:29) 34-R.Mendenhall right tackle to CLE 1 for 1 yard (20-M.Adams, 98-P.Taylor)

4-1-CLE 1 (10:47) 79-T.Essex reported in as eligible. 34-R.Mendenhall up the middle to CLE 1 for no gain (52-D.Jackson; 20-M.Adams)

I swore that night he'd never be on my team again.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 am

King of Queens wrote:Mendenhall's goal line efforts against the Browns in Week 14 single-handedly cost me a $50,000 league title. Four tries from inside the 2 and couldn't get into the endzone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPti9lwL0jg

1-2-CLE 2 (12:53) 79-T.Essex reported in as eligible. 34-R.Mendenhall up the middle to CLE 1 for 1 yard (51-C.Gocong)

2-1-CLE 1 (12:13) 34-R.Mendenhall right guard to CLE 2 for -1 yards (51-C.Gocong)

3-2-CLE 2 (11:29) 34-R.Mendenhall right tackle to CLE 1 for 1 yard (20-M.Adams, 98-P.Taylor)

4-1-CLE 1 (10:47) 79-T.Essex reported in as eligible. 34-R.Mendenhall up the middle to CLE 1 for no gain (52-D.Jackson; 20-M.Adams)

I swore that night he'd never be on my team again.
Glenn, I remember that game bro. Brutal!
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 am

BillyWaz wrote:we have EXPERTS like Peter King, Matthew Berry, etc. to help us with our fantasy prep! :roll:

Mendenhall likely to miss 'at least' 6 weeks
According to SI's Peter King, Rashard Mendenhall (ACL surgery) is "not ready to play football," and will likely miss "at least" the first six games of the season.
"I think if your fantasy draft is tomorrow, you'd be smart to pick Isaac Redman ahead of Rashard Mendenhall," King wrote in this week's "Monday Morning Quarterback" column. King's report isn't sourced, but it's highly doubtful he's simply passing along his own opinion. Mendenhall himself has yet to rule out a Week 1 return, but GM Kevin Colbert's "guess" is that he'll begin the season on the PUP list

Wow!
Billy, this is the crap that really irritates me as an avid player. You have to go to Sirius radio for the type of coverage we need/require. At least it is a notch above the grade we get on TV. The TV crap is really for the viewers who don't keep up with football in the off season. Its truly pathetic.
Twitter: @ScottFantasy