Sunday Night $150 Draft Champions Express Is SOLD OUT

Greg Ambrosius

Sunday Night $150 Draft Champions Express Is SOLD OUT

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:57 am

There has been strong interest in our NFFC Draft Champions National Championship this year and we believe this format is such a good one that we have guaranteed a $10,000 grand prize right out of the gate. The slow draft version where we allow 8 hours per pick is going very well and the One Round Auto feature we added has helped to speed up most drafts. It's not hard to average two rounds per day and finish these drafts in two weeks or even less.

However, there is also a demand for completing these leagues in one sitting, which is quite easy with a group that is well prepared and has their Draft Prep in the order they want. We finished this 30-round draft in three hours last Friday and then filled up another $150 league for tonight quite easily last week. So I think there is demand for these DC leagues in one sitting and we will now add these to the Registration page under the $150 Draft Champions link and offer them each Friday and Sunday night throughout the next five weeks.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to fill each of those, but the point is that we are offering them on Sunday nights at 7 pm ET (and a few at 9 pm) and also on Fridays at 7 pm ET for those who have a busy weekend schedule. For now you'll need to post your intentions on this thread for this weekend's offerings or email us at [email protected] or [email protected], but hopefully we'll have them on the registration page soon. Our goal is to fill these where demand warrants it and if we don't fill them all that's fine. It just seems like demand is there for these, especially on Sunday nights.

Okay, good luck to those 14 owners drafting tonight and below are the next offerings if you'd like to sign up for a $150 Draft Champions League with 60 seconds per pick and all 30 rounds being drafted in one sitting. Good luck all and contact us if you want to get in or post your desires below:

$150 NFFC Draft Champions National Championship
Friday, July 27, 8 pm ET
30 Rounds, 60 Seconds Per Pick, 14 Teams, Pay Top 3 Plus $10,000 Grand Prize
1. Matt Bannister
2. Michael Treffiletti
3. Robert Mihulka

Sunday, July 29, 7 pm ET
1. Steve Wagner
2. Robert Mihulka
3. Bill Cleavenger

Who wants :D in?
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mattjb

Re: Fast/Slow Drafts Now Set For Fridays/Sundays

Post by mattjb » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:46 am

I'll sign up later Greg but count me in for Friday.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 am

mattjb wrote:I'll sign up later Greg but count me in for Friday.
Perfect Matt. No need to officially register until we get these dates and times on the Registration page, so this works for now. You're No. 1 in the league....on the signup list that is. ;) Thanks. NOW ONLY 13 SPOTS LEFT!!! :mrgreen:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:58 am

Michael Treffiletti, our defending NFFC Classic champion, just returned from four weeks in Alaska as part of his reward for winning the $100,000 grand prize in the NFFC Classic. Michael has been away from civilization for a month, but he's ready to jump back into the competition and prepare for a defense of his Classic League title. He's coming back to New York City on the First Weekend to defend his Classic League title and is looking forward to kicking off his prep this Friday Night in the $150 Draft Champions League. I'll add him to the list as we try to fill up this DC League. Welcome back home Michael and welcome back to the NFFC. Thanks.

Here's the current signup list for Friday Night's Special:

Friday, July 27, 8 pm ET
1. Matt Bannister
2. Michael Treffiletti

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 am

bump.

gorgo

Post by gorgo » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 pm

I want to enter the Friday 60 second Draft Champions . Robert Mihulka [email protected] 11 spots left

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks Robert, you're on the list.

OK, ELEVEN spots left for Friday night. Who else wants to dive in and compete for the $10,000 grand prize? We're finishing these leagues in about 3 hours so you can draft on Friday night and still have plenty of time to enjoy the start of the weekend. :)

Friday, July 27, 8 pm ET
1. Matt Bannister
2. Michael Treffiletti
3. Robert Mihulka
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mattjb

Re: 11 Spots Left For Friday July 27 $150 DC League

Post by mattjb » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 am

Do we think we're going to fill this or should I start looking at other weekend draft options?

Has Michael signing up scared eveyone off?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 am

mattjb wrote:Do we think we're going to fill this or should I start looking at other weekend draft options?

Has Michael signing up scared eveyone off?
We'll keep it going and see where things are at by the end of the day.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

gorgo

Post by gorgo » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:00 am

Tom if this league folds a Sunday draft would be fine by me Robert Mihulka [email protected]