76erfan

Re: Aug. 31 NY Super League Is SOLD OUT

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:11 pm

now that the heavy lifting is done!

TRASH TALK TIME!

FlyingGraysons

Post by FlyingGraysons » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:07 pm

76erfan wrote:Erik..if you are reading..please PM me. Thanks. Welcome to the league!
Thank you! But, it looks like I haven't posted enough yet to have PM abilities...Tom, can you help me out? I'll try not to be so quiet!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:11 pm

FlyingGraysons wrote:
76erfan wrote:Erik..if you are reading..please PM me. Thanks. Welcome to the league!
Thank you! But, it looks like I haven't posted enough yet to have PM abilities...Tom, can you help me out? I'll try not to be so quiet!
You should be able to PM now Erik. I believe that gets activated when you make a post. If not, Andy can you try PMing Erik and see if he can reply to what you send? Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

FlyingGraysons

Post by FlyingGraysons » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:You should be able to PM now Erik. I believe that gets activated when you make a post. If not, Andy can you try PMing Erik and see if he can reply to what you send? Thanks.
As always, lightning-fast! PM works now, thanks.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:23 pm

sent erik pm

greenwichsttavern

Post by greenwichsttavern » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Hey guys, this is my first post on message boards in the 7 years of being in the nffc so hopefully this comes out right !!read the boards all the time but never signed up to post but figured the trash talk would be too much to just sit back and watch lol.....looking foward to the 31st and this all star league, big time bragging rights on the line to the winner for sure. lets get our draft spots asap and get it on

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:00 pm

greenwichsttavern wrote:Hey guys, this is my first post on message boards in the 7 years of being in the nffc so hopefully this comes out right !!read the boards all the time but never signed up to post but figured the trash talk would be too much to just sit back and watch lol.....looking foward to the 31st and this all star league, big time bragging rights on the line to the winner for sure. lets get our draft spots asap and get it on

love the trash talk....just need to know which owner you are:)

greenwichsttavern

Post by greenwichsttavern » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 pm

haha,good point....its chris vaccaro team name in all leagues is the greenwich st tavern or usually THE GST... i'm splitting the super with my bro in law joe, our team name is fatman and slobbin just for this league

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 am

Chris,
sounds good! now that i know who you are..bring on the trash talk!

Look forward to meeting you next week!

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:33 am

Quahogs wrote:hey LOWRY !

You know if you were FIRST on these lists they'd fill up a LOT faster ? Poor MtM and Saxton have to beat the bushes for months trying to fill a lowryless field.

Finally gentlemen we can start dreaming of those prime pieces of real estate - the left and right of lowry ! ;)

Nice job Andy, welcome aboard Glenn !
Thanks Juprinka, but you should check the facts. I was one of the first signups for KJ's Contract League in Vegas and all that did for the league was get it scapped yesterday! :? I think everyone looking forward to this Super owes me a debt of thanks for waiting so long to join. :mrgreen:

As far as Andy having to beat the bushes.... he wines and dines Christie to get him to join, all I got was an E-mail once a month stating "Well?"

All joking aside, I'm glad I was able to juggle a few things and Tom and Andy were able to juggle the schedule a bit to allow me to come aboard. Another battle of the East Coast! Hopefully, I do better in this one than I'm doing in the baseball version! :?

Looking forward to it boys and Andy, great, great job getting this thing together and getting us East coasters to represent. ;)