$150 Draft Champions League #35 Is NOW SOLD OUT

Don Draper

Re: $150 Draft Champions League #35 Is NOW SOLD OUT

Post by Don Draper » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 am

FYI - With people leaving for live drafts this coming weekend, I thought it would be best to mention that this league was in round 12 as of early this morning. 12 rounds in 8 days. Ugh.

To make matters worse, within the past couple days, a couple different teams have timed out on their 8 hours. I don't know if they've given up already, but they are sucking the fun out of the draft and there looks to be zero chance this league is done before people leave for the live events. If there is anything the commish office can do, it would be appreciated. Some owners just don't respect other owners. It's a shame.

Owners like this are holding back your slow draft signups from going into the stratosphere.

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:23 pm

FYI - We are in Round 17 with 6 days to go before games start. :evil:

since it took 12 days to go 17 rounds, i'm guessing we aint going another 13 in 6 days unless the commish office pushes this. with people gone for the holiday weekend, i think this league is in trouble. btw, we had another 8 hour timeout yesterday. some guys just dont give a shit

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:08 am

FYI - Stuck on 1st pick in 23rd round. Need to get through 8 rounds in 3.5 days. With us still having numbnut-owners who let the 8 hour clock expire, it's not looking likely. I've tried to push the draft on the league chatboard, as well as alert the commish office here. Not sure what else I can do. :x

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:14 am

stuck on owner Emory Upchurch for over 10 hours :evil:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:56 am

Don Draper wrote:FYI - Stuck on 1st pick in 23rd round. Need to get through 8 rounds in 3.5 days. With us still having numbnut-owners who let the 8 hour clock expire, it's not looking likely. I've tried to push the draft on the league chatboard, as well as alert the commish office here. Not sure what else I can do. :x
We will look at each of these leagues this morning and if needed we'll shorten the time between picks to push these through. All of these must be done by Wednesday and there's no reason for owners to be waiting the full 8 hours per pick at this stage of the drafts. Let me see what I can do real quickly with these remaining slow drafts.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 am

Just an FYI: We have 3 leagues that need a kick in the pants here:

$150 Draft Champions #35 (in the 23rd round)
$150 Draft Champions #36 (in the 23rd round)
$150 Draft Champions #38 (in the 21st round)

All of these should be done in the next 4 days, but we will push them to get these final rounds done if needed. We're on it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:50 pm

stuck in middle of 28th round. 11 teams on auto, but there are still owners taking their time. better just cut the time down to 15 min per pick and end this thing.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:11 am

All Draft Champions Leagues will be complete in plenty of time before tonight's NFL Opener!!! We did change the time between picks for two of these leagues over the last two rounds and every team is now in the books. I'm not sure why some of the owners who signed up for the very last leagues wanted to test the system with 8 hours per pick, but their madness only pi--ed off their fellow owners and didn't prevent the leagues from finishing. I apologize to those owners who were affected by really a couple of owners who took the whole 8 hours per pick. That's not the intention of these leagues, but we got it done in time and now everyone can compete for the $10,000 grand prize.

Good luck all and THANKS for a GREAT NFFC Draft Champions season.

Ando

Post by Ando » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:50 pm

How about posting the names of these induviduals who acted a fool with the clock during these last drafts? The only reason I request this as a NFBC and NFFC slow draft consumer is to ensure I never enter a league with these induviduals. I already have a short listed based on comments on the boards (NFBC - Marcel, anyone?) and my experiences in 3 NFBC and 3 NFFC slow drafts.

I'm not intending to throw another egg in the face of what I consider to be disrespectful drafters; I am just trying to educate myself as much as possible being a consumer of the NFBC and NFFC slow drafts.

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:34 pm

I have a name i can send u who said in the chat room they were using the full 8 for a draft advantage
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled