New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

kjduke

Re: New Plans Now For NFL Viewing Party At The Bellagio

Post by kjduke » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Captain Hook wrote:
kjduke wrote:Can you put Perry in charge of procuring the red wine? Do they even sell that in Wiscoonsin? :P

I've arrived! See all you auction guys tomorrow.
I think Greg and Dennis are buying the provisions in Las Vegas .............BUT I will have my own stash at the Rio :D

Greg - for both red and white I suggest J. Lohr - chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon - medium price with good flavor for all wine drinkers
Chardonnay - are there ladies coming?

Bring some of the private stash Perry. 8-)

Also, "oops" - I forgot the poker chips.

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Did you get a 14th owner KJ?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Captain Hook wrote:
kjduke wrote:Can you put Perry in charge of procuring the red wine? Do they even sell that in Wiscoonsin? :P

I think Greg and Dennis are buying the provisions in Las Vegas .............BUT I will have my own stash at the Rio :D

Greg - for both red and white I suggest J. Lohr - chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon - medium price with good flavor for all wine drinkers
I know Corona and MJD. I know Scotch and Whiskey. I know Ruffles and cashews. That's the kind of party we're throwing here!!! :mrgreen:

That's what $75 gets you. Someone else bring the red and white wine!! I don't know how to shop for that. Sorry.

You're going to just LOVE this setup guys. It's perfect for a draft and watching the game everywhere. I'll rent out the bed if someone needs to crash somewhere!!! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Captain Hook wrote:

I know Corona and MJD. I know Scotch and Whiskey. I know Ruffles and cashews. That's the kind of party we're throwing here!!! :mrgreen:

That's what $75 gets you. Someone else bring the red and white wine!! I don't know how to shop for that. Sorry.

You're going to just LOVE this setup guys. It's perfect for a draft and watching the game everywhere. I'll rent out the bed if someone needs to crash somewhere!!! ;)
A bed? Is this the Fi$her party gone wild?

Since KoQ is coming, all he needs is a bag of potato chips and a plunger and he's all set! ;)
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Captain Hook wrote:

Greg, how about some Guinness my friend? I don't need/want the brie/caviar or wine but some good dark beer would be a good thing!
Pat Sorge

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Ry's Guys wrote:[
Greg, how about some Guinness my friend? I don't need/want the brie/caviar or wine but some good dark beer would be a good thing![/quote]

Geez, I'm not sure they allow a shopping cart across the Strip, into the Bellagio and upstairs to the suite!!! Don't be afraid to bring your beverage of choice up to the suite!! I'll do the best I can in the meantime.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 am

Got tha Jäger chill’n... :shock:
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:34 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote: I know Corona and MJD. I know Scotch and Whiskey. I know Ruffles and cashews. That's the kind of party we're throwing here!!! :mrgreen:
Greg I am glad you know MJD - would you please ask him when he is going to get his ars into the Jaguars practices so I can put him back on my draft list?

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 am

nolencole wrote:Got tha Jäger chill’n... :shock:
BANG! :twisted:

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Don Draper wrote:
nolencole wrote:Got tha Jäger chill’n... :shock:
BANG! :twisted:

dont forget the redbull