NO DO OVER DRAFT PICKS NEXT YEAR

gorgo

Re: NO DO OVER DRAFT PICKS NEXT YEAR

Post by gorgo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Obvously I have hit a nerve. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. I merely made a suggestion to make the draft better. ONE player getting extra time for any reason fair or foul costs THIRTEEN players. The needs of the many and all that. One unhappy player vs thirteen who could be being cheated. Those of you who are so vehement obviosly do not like losing your crutch. Real men do not need a do over.

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 pm

gorgo wrote:Obvously I have hit a nerve. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. I merely made a suggestion to make the draft better. ONE player getting extra time for any reason fair or foul costs THIRTEEN players. The needs of the many and all that. One unhappy player vs thirteen who could be being cheated. Those of you who are so vehement obviosly do not like losing your crutch. Real men do not need a do over.
Hey gorgo if YOU don't like the rules and mechanisms - do us all a favor and don't play in anymore online leagues

gorgo

Post by gorgo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Sorry mein fuehrer free speech is a bitch. If the post bothers you do not read it. I have not critsized either Greg or Tom or the job they have done. Merely expressed a view that you do not seem to like. You seem angry feeling guilty about something ? If this is a non issue a lot of views have been listed and why is a suggestion to speed the drafts up being come down on so hard ? it would have been easier to ignore my post and let the issue die.