ADP?

hindu888

ADP?

Post by hindu888 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 am

I sure would like to see the leagues that had Andre Johnson, Roddy White, and Greg jennings go outside the top 100!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: ADP?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:46 am

hindu888 wrote:I sure would like to see the leagues that had Andre Johnson, Roddy White, and Greg jennings go outside the top 100!
In the last day we ran a couple of live auction leagues here in Las Vegas and entered the rosters as the auctions were taking place. Unfortunately, we haven't had time to exclude this from the ADPs because honestly getting the rosters loaded is our top priority. So yes in the 14-team ADPs you might see some of these weird highs and lows as players were entered as they were nominated. So all of those guys didn't go outside of the Top 100 in any draft, they were nominated late in these auctions. I apologize for throwing off the ADPs here, but our major goal is to get every roster entered as they happened and the side effect is these final days of ADPs may show some of what you're seeing now.

I think everyone who was here in Las Vegas can see how efficient our setup is with entering rosters on the spot. When the final picks were made, rosters were fully loaded on team pages and everything was there for the owners before they could get back to their rooms. That will be the case with every league in all three cities, so enjoy. It's technology working at its finest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

hindu888

Post by hindu888 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:47 am

| 2012 NFFC 12-Team Primetime this is an auction to? I'm new to this!
Is'nt this the best pick earliest picks and the latest picks they went?

Roddy White (WR, Atl)

Andre Johnson (WR, Hou)

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 am

Yeah, the maxes are completely useless until these auctions are excluded. I hope this is corrected early this week for those of us preparing for next weekend's live events so that we have the same level of accuracy as this weekend's drafters had.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 am

Now the Mins are messed up too. Kickers showing 1st round mins. Lots of others too. Averages are nice, but it's important to know during drafts the actual Mins - i.e. when was the earliest this player was drafted? That way, for players we really want, we have an accurate idea of when we may need to pull the trigger.

I really hope this can be fixed by IT today so that those of us drafting tonight and tomorrow have the same level of data accuracy as the hundreds of drafts that have been done all summer.

Tom/Greg???