Does Fanball own FFOC

RoadKing

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by RoadKing » Tue May 04, 2010 3:39 am

It's great to know that Ryan has not lost his customer service and retention skills since his years at the Asylum.

BLACKHAND

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 am

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Well said, GK. Now that this year's version of the "Obama Distraction Tactic" is over, how about a 2010 registration page. :cool: not really rick....what i dont understand is why ryan is now a junior member with one post. i kind of remember his id as : RYAN E. HOUSTON with 75 posts. i tell it as it is and i dont even think it was him. if you forget your password you just have it emailed to you. just something to think about.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

mikeybok

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by mikeybok » Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
quote:Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Well said, GK. Now that this year's version of the "Obama Distraction Tactic" is over, how about a 2010 registration page. :cool: not really rick....what i dont understand is why ryan is now a junior member with one post. i kind of remember his id as : RYAN E. HOUSTON with 75 posts. i tell it as it is and i dont even think it was him. if you forget your password you just have it emailed to you. just something to think about. [/QUOTE]I sense the next move is the request and verification of an AUTHENTIC birth certificate so Ryan can prove he is really Ryan (I just hope he wasn't born in Hawaii). :D

I'm sure Greg will still clear this all up after this weekend.
Hakuna Matata!

Greg Ambrosius

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 05, 2010 7:30 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
quote:Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
Well said, GK. Now that this year's version of the "Obama Distraction Tactic" is over, how about a 2010 registration page. :cool: not really rick....what i dont understand is why ryan is now a junior member with one post. i kind of remember his id as : RYAN E. HOUSTON with 75 posts. i tell it as it is and i dont even think it was him. if you forget your password you just have it emailed to you. just something to think about. [/QUOTE]Frankie, yes it was Ryan directly from St. Louis. C'mon, now we don't even believe the people who are posting are the people who are posting?!! How did our crazy family get to this point?

Yes, Ryan has a new MB ID now that we've moved from the old NFFC boards to these new ones. Shoot him for losing his password and creating a new one if you want, but sh*t happens. He's now listed as Ryan, whether you believe it's him or not.

You are right Big Mike, I need to check Ryan's birth certificate to see if he really is a natural born American citizen!! :D Wow.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Glenneration X » Wed May 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

You are right Big Mike, I need to check Ryan's birth certificate to see if he really is a natural born American citizen!! :D Wow. We haven't seen Obama's yet, what makes Ryan special.... ;)

Glenn

Team Legacy

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Team Legacy » Wed May 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Interesting that Stan from the FFOC has also re-surfaced.

Greg can now focus on NFFC. Guess there's no reason to worry now right Greg?

[ May 05, 2010, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: FPA - Scott Atkins ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Tom Kessenich

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 am

There never was any reason to worry about the NFFC to begin with Scott. This is what Greg and I have been saying since this thread began. It's mind boggling to me that this thread has lasted as long as it has. We have stated quite clearly that Fanball does not own the FFOC. It's unfortunate some didn't believe us and even accused us of fabricating the truth.

[ May 06, 2010, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Raiders » Thu May 06, 2010 1:34 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
There never was any reason to worry about the NFFC to begin with Scott. This is what Greg and I have been saying since this thread began. It's mind boggling to me that this thread has lasted as long as it has. We have stated quite clearly that Fanball does not own the FFOC. It's unfortunate some didn't believe us and even accused us of fabricating the truth. Just to be clear.

Fanball does not own any piece of FFOC?

Thanks,

John

Leroy's Aces

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Leroy's Aces » Thu May 06, 2010 2:00 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
We have stated quite clearly that Fanball does not own the FFOC. Respectfully, you never have stated that Fanball does not own the FFOC in any of your prior posts in this thread. You said "I don't know" and "they ran the backend, that's all I know", but you never flat out stated "Fanball does not own the FFOC."

Ryan has since addressed it, of course.
'08 NFFC Primetime Champ