scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Diesel

Re: scoutPRO's Nelson Sousa To Help With Lineup Decisions

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 am

Nelson, my NFFC Auction team sucks like a SOUR lemon this year. Buying Fred Jackson, Jamal Charles and Cedric Benson. Of course, the team that bought Spiller spent $2 more than I had left on him, so that is par for the course so far...There were plenty of late RB's that could have panned out for me, but unfortunately I didn't buy a single solid RB in 2012 here. So my question is this...Since my team sucks so bad, should I drink Coronas every Sunday, or just go straight for the Scotch?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:28 am

bockman1 wrote:Well I have been driving myself crazy enough so heres the dilema. I need to pick a flex player and one wr. I have Adrian Peterson, Shonn Greene, Robert Meachem, denerius Moore, kenny Britt or Brett Celek. - WR - Britt / Flex - Celek (Tough to bench AD, but Celek has been hot that I think it's a good idea with him facing the 49ers D. Usually nothing good comes from that. When faced with those WR options I say go with Britt who will see more snaps this week and they should be losing, although same could be said for all 3 ;) , but Britt is a better player)
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

DonnyG.

Post by DonnyG. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 am

Hey there, Chris Johnson or Vonte Leach? ;)

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 am

thelunger wrote:hi nelson in my home league flex spot j charles,j nelson,dem thomas ( yes i know lol) its a 10 team league! - It's OK I get theses type of lineup calls on the ScoutPRO email all the time. I can only start 2 Foster, Rice or McCoy :lol: - (charles has the best match up by far. Saints run D is piss poor, but has not seen enough touches to trust him over 2 stud WR's like those. Nelson has a tough match-up going up against those physical corners, but I could see him burning them deep for a TD. Thomas is on fire, Texans D is really really good and Joseph is a shut down corner, although Thomas is too good to be totally shut down) OK after talking in circles and not stating anything you don't already know I would go with "Nelson" NFFC flex spot k britt,cobb or mccluster? thanks - Britt (Looked fine running to me last week and will see increase in snaps and they should be losing

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 am

Diesel wrote:Nelson, my NFFC Auction team sucks like a SOUR lemon this year. Buying Fred Jackson, Jamal Charles and Cedric Benson. Of course, the team that bought Spiller spent $2 more than I had left on him, so that is par for the course so far...There were plenty of late RB's that could have panned out for me, but unfortunately I didn't buy a single solid RB in 2012 here. So my question is this...Since my team sucks so bad, should I drink Coronas every Sunday, or just go straight for the Scotch? I'm a Patron guy when I have to watch my shitty teams, but yes go with the Scotch

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 am

DonnyG. wrote:Hey there, Chris Johnson or Vonte Leach? ;) - Vonte Leach should at least have a chance for a TD. Can you trade CJ2K? If not drop him for Ringer next week

DonnyG.

Post by DonnyG. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 am

The Franchise wrote:
DonnyG. wrote:Hey there, Chris Johnson or Vonte Leach? ;) - Vonte Leach should at least have a chance for a TD. Can you trade CJ2K? If not drop him for Ringer next week
Does this actually qualify as sane advice? Surely you jest. 8-)
Last edited by DonnyG. on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

RC Techies

Post by RC Techies » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 am

Need 1 WR and 1 flex: Sidney Rice, Boldin, Kerby, Robinson, Andre Roberts, Robinson or Chandler.

Need 1 WR and 1 flex: Donald Brown, Rice, Holmes, Denairus Moore, and Owen Daniels.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 am

RC Techies wrote:Need 1 WR and 1 flex: Sidney Rice, Boldin, Kerby, Robinson, Andre Roberts, Robinson or Chandler. - Boldin and Rice (Safer options. Can make a case for Roberts, but I think this week they will look to get Fitz involved early and target him often)

Need 1 WR and 1 flex: Donald Brown, Rice, Holmes, Denairus Moore, and Owen Daniels. - WR - Moore / Flex - OD (Moore is the home run. Broncos have struggled against TE's and Texans will not be able to run all over them as their run D is pretty solid)

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 am

DonnyG. wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Does this actually qualify as sane advice? Surely you jest. 8-) - Obviously just kidding, but can't feel warm in fuzzy starting him at this point