To all CJ haters!

hindu888

To all CJ haters!

Post by hindu888 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Karma! Never bench your studs!

ChiTwn

Re: To all CJ haters!

Post by ChiTwn » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 pm

hindu888 wrote:Karma! Never bench your studs!
So 0 tds and less than 200 yards rushing through four games. Yup some stud :roll:

If this guy was on my team i might be 0-4 or 1-3, which are the records of cj owners in my various leagues. Effectively ending any playoff hopes.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Really? 1-3 means no playoffs? I missed that rule. Silly me, I thought most of the bye weeks are still ahead and bench depth will be tested? I also thought one team each in 12-team leagues and 2 of 3 in 14s make the playoffs via points? :?

Don't be surprised if Hasselbeck, with a full week of practice reps, stabilizes their offense enough for more games like this or better for CJ?K.
Last edited by Sandman62 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hindu888

Post by hindu888 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 pm

If this guy was on my team i might be 0-4 or 1-3, which are the records of cj owners in my various leagues. Effectively ending any playoff hopes.

If he's all you rely on, you need to draft a little better!

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 pm

I picked CJ as my 1st pick and Forte as my 2nd pick.. and I am 2nd in my league in points. CJ will be fine. Played against an oustanding defense today and did very well.. He is about to explode.

ChiTwn

Post by ChiTwn » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Sandman62 wrote:Really? 1-3 means no playoffs? I missed that rule. Silly me, I thought most of the bye weeks are still ahead and bench depth will be tested? I also thought one team each in 12-team leagues and 2 of 3 in 14s make the playoffs via points? :?

Don't be surprised if Hasselbeck, with a full week of practice reps, stabilizes their offense enough for more games like this or better for CJ?K.
I play in other standard leagues (non ppr), where 0-4 basically means you can only afford to lose 2 more games to make the playoffs (8-6). And at 1-3, it is doable but like you said with byes even CJ?k will sit.

Yes, in NFFC one team does make it with points (12 man), but there is an extremely good chance at 1-3 you are in the bottom 6 for points. Unless you have the worst luck to play the highest scoring team each week, and you are the 2nd highest scoring team. This is highly unlikely with CJ on your squad.

I agree, with Hasselbeck running the offense CJ can do better. I just am not faulting people for sitting CJ after 3 weeks of crap production. He has to prove consistency for at least 3 weeks, before I can say "STUD". I will call him below avg at this point in the season.

ChiTwn

Post by ChiTwn » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm

hindu888 wrote:If this guy was on my team i might be 0-4 or 1-3, which are the records of cj owners in my various leagues. Effectively ending any playoff hopes.

If he's all you rely on, you need to draft a little better!
Key word "was". He is not on any of my teams this season. I will just pick the owner in my NFFC league, who I think has a pretty good team with CJ on it. His major players listed below:

QB: Cam Newton, RG3
RB: CJk, Trent Rich, Deangelo
WR Bowe, Mike Wallace, Garcon, Little, Donald Jones, Sidney Rice
TE Rudolph, Fred Davis
Def Seattle def
K Tynes

Unless Tynes kicks another 8 fgs, he will most likely lose this week, to be 1-3. He will be most likely 8th or 9th in points. And be behind first place guy in points by 150 pts. I am not saying it is impossible, but it pretty damn close. Even including bye weeks, I am not sure how good his chances are making up 150 and then passing the first place guy in points.

Like i said in the post above. I just am not faulting people for sitting CJ after 3 weeks of crap production. He has to prove consistency for at least 3 weeks, before I can say "STUD". I will call him below avg at this point in the season.

hindu888

Post by hindu888 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 pm

I agree, with Hasselbeck running the offense CJ can do better. I just am not faulting people for sitting CJ after 3 weeks of crap production. He has to prove consistency for at least 3 weeks, before I can say "STUD". I will call him below avg at this point in the season.

Let me clarify when I say STUD, I mean your top 3 picks! Sorry for the confusion!