Shonn Greene---Poker Face

Ry's Guys

Shonn Greene---Poker Face

Post by Ry's Guys » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 am

For all the suffering Shonn Greene owners, myself included, this week is like laying down a "monster" hand because you know somebody at the table has the nuts. It's difficult to do but it must be done.

On a side note he is currently in my starting lineup...Somebody help me lay this hand down!!! :D
Pat Sorge

mattjb

Re: Shonn Greene---Poker Face

Post by mattjb » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:22 am

An absolute lock for about 6-7 points this week :cry:

He's currently in my line-up as RB2- my options are Joquie Bell and Mike Goodson with Turner on a bye.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 am

He was dropped in one of my online leagues last week and I just picked him up last night. I had a huge hole at RB2... which on paper appears to be my only big weakness.

After all, how often do guys who have the gig COMPLETELY to themselves come along?? :)

With that being said, I agree that 6-7 points is what I am expecting this week as well. Seeing that I have been getting 4-5 from that spot most of the year......this is a MAJOR upgrade! :lol:

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 am

Billy for our sake I hope he goes off this week...you can win your online league game and ill have the upper hand against a very stellar opponent in the Super Auction... :D :D :D
Pat Sorge

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:15 am

Ry's Guys wrote:Billy for our sake I hope he goes off this week...you can win your online league game and ill have the upper hand against a very stellar opponent in the Super Auction... :D :D :D
Stellar?? Mediocre sounds more like it. ;)