Re: start/sit week 7

Post by KenGill » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:59 am

My one problem this week is with DEF.

Arizona vs Minnesota

OR

Detroit vs Chicago (Monday night)

Coin flip.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 am

KenGill wrote:My one problem this week is with DEF.

Arizona vs Minnesota

OR

Detroit vs Chicago (Monday night)

Coin flip.
Cutler on a Monday night is usually pretty shaky...
Pat Sorge

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:24 am

Hey Billy
Wish I had those choices to make. I might be in the minority here but I think you sit MJD. Oakland needs the win. I know it was M Turner but they shut him down as with the whole running game. They will be keying on MJD since Gabbert is bad. Think Oakland in a blowout and Jags score 10 points as a maximum. I know MJD will get the touches but I can see a spy on him all day.
Spiller with less touches but in what should be a high scoring game can see a couple long screen passes going for lots of yardage with at least 1 for a TD. Trent will play and even think he can do more damage than MJD in less touches in again a high scoring game Rice is a no brainer. MJD has nice rushing average of 4.9 but my gut tells me he will be in for a long day based on the urgency of the Raiders needing the win. Think you can not go wrong with any of them. Just like the other matchups better Just an opinion
Marty

cass

Post by cass » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:29 am

M.Williams or J.Jones? I feel like Williams volume should be better anticipating a shootout. And please pick 1 TE - Cookie, Finley, Miller. Thanks

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:06 am

ChiTwn wrote:Cecil Shorts or Devery Henderson.

Guh...I am loathe to start any receiver Yo Gabba Gabbert is throwing to. However, Shorts is now starting this weekend.
And Henderson, well Brees is throwing to him.

Thoughts?
henderson because of what you said and graham may not play or at best be limited.

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:15 am

cass wrote:M.Williams or J.Jones? I feel like Williams volume should be better anticipating a shootout. And please pick 1 TE - Cookie, Finley, Miller. Thanks
m williams and cook vincent jackson has a calf issue now so who knows maybe the game plan shifts a little more to williams if v jax plays and isnt 100%. i would go m williams either way

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:54 am

BillyWaz wrote:
BigBlueNation wrote:I know this is early, but I could have this nice/terrible dilemma this week. I will have to sit one of the following on one of my OC teams.

RRice .. he's in
MJD .. can't sit him, can I?
Trent .. if healthy, against Indy?
CJSpiller .. if he gets the touches, how can I sit him?

What do you think?
That sucks Bill! I think you gotta sit Spiller (because of the touches), but won't be shocked if all 4 are top 10 options this week! :(

Similar (but not as bad) dilemma in my Primetime....

Calvin Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Hakeem Nicks
Kenny Britt
Mike Williams

He has been playing great, but I gotta sit Mike Williams......just sucks knowing so many of my other teams would be dying for him this week as a #3, let alone a flex. :evil: :x
Billy, it's close between Britt @ Buffalo or Williams v NO. I'd probably sit Britt, but this is a coin flip. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:51 am

ChiTwn wrote:Cecil Shorts or Devery Henderson.

Guh...I am loathe to start any receiver Yo Gabba Gabbert is throwing to. However, Shorts is now starting this weekend.
And Henderson, well Brees is throwing to him.

Thoughts?
Moore back and Jags facing Oakland - = play Shorts

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:01 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:
thelunger wrote:calling all great football minds! i have to sit 1 mike williams vs NO k britt vs buffalo r cobb vs st louis antonio brown vs cincy torrey smith vs houst

sit britt. cj runs for 150 vs bills this week. then gets 25yds the following week to make you sick.

buffalo has a way to make anyone look good. :D
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN