Aaron Hernandez didn't fly to London...

got heeem

Re: Aaron Hernandez didn't fly to London...

Post by got heeem » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Oh and by the way this is the 8th week. you don't have a backup TE by now what are you going to do next week hernandez has a bye week . silly stuff .

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:56 pm

got heeem wrote:Oh and by the way this is the 8th week. you don't have a backup TE by now what are you going to do next week hernandez has a bye week . silly stuff .
I have Owen Daniels and Aaron Hernandez. I know...terrible team management on my part! I had a feeling at the draft table that I should've acquired one more top 15 TE!

Can you please help me draft and manage my team next year? You are obviously an expert since you can spew such knowledge about my team without even seeing my roster! :shock:

As for your silly remarks about why did I change my vote? What are you talking about? How do you know which way I voted? If you are so tired of this subject from all your extensive reading on the subject you would've seen that I did state, in another thread, that I voted for partial FAAB on Wednesday and full FAAB on Friday. I'm glad you and your friends like the FAAB in its current state. I don't prefer it. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

My original point was the fact that 3 viable starting TE's were taken this Wednesday. I have FAAB money and didn't think I needed a 3rd TE because Hernandez played the week before and there didn't seem to be much doubt he would be ruled out by Thursday!
Pat Sorge

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:13 pm

One FFPC dynasty team I have Graham/Hernandez/Daniels at TE. I never thought I would be scrambling on the WW for an option at TE this week......

Wayne

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:54 pm

got heeem wrote:Most like it just roll with it .
On the contrary, if you follow other threads posted here, it seems most people DON'T like it.

It is true that the full FAAB on Wednesday was the top vote getter prior to the season, but I have a feeling the vote will be much different in preparation for next year.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Shrink Attack wrote:
got heeem wrote:Most like it just roll with it .
On the contrary, if you follow other threads posted here, it seems most people DON'T like it.

It is true that the full FAAB on Wednesday was the top vote getter prior to the season, but I have a feeling the vote will be much different in preparation for next year.

The other thing is that it didn't even register 50% of the votes. There were something like 6 options and if I remember the voting wasn't that far apart. It would make sense to have fewer options. I did not vote for the partial waivers on Wednesday and full on Friday but would have if there had only been two options.

Wayne

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:04 am

good or bad this is what we have this year. i agree with paul that it will be a different vote next year. greg and tom always do what they can to please most of the people. one thing for sure is you can not please everyone. as for me i like wed being for thurs games only and fri full faab. that being said the vote went the other way. i know what the rule is and play by what is set. however the vote goes next year the same topic will come up and people will be disgusted with the outcome. with the thurs games there is not a perfect fix that will make everyone happy. all we can do is do the best we can.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN