Re: start sit week 11

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am

Starks or RAshad Jennings?

Jacquizz, Emmanuel, or Garcon?

Wayne

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am

Sandman62 wrote:WR3: LaFell vs TB's #32 pass D or Streater vs NO's #31?

With DHB missing practice on Thurs and Fri and now a game time decision, I'm leaning toward Streater. Plus OAK should be playing from behind.

FWIW, this is the Satellite league that is the topic of the sabotage threads, so I wanna get this one right more than my $1500 leagues at this point!

Thanks.
I like Streater today a lot if DHB is out. Not worried about Hagan. LaFell starts but is always iffy. Palmer will chuck the rock 50 times today. Streater gets 10 targets today in my opinion.
Pat Sorge

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 am

I've got 2
Flex Ju. Jones or Mendy

QB Ryan or Palmer (currently have Palmer in)
Pat Sorge

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 am

Coltsfan wrote:Starks or RAshad Jennings?

Wayne
tough calls wayne.i think i would gamble on starks over jennings since he is starting in that gbay offense.garcon is active but how effective?sanders has leftwich throwing him the ball and a brown is out and rodgers has turner ahead of him with a groin injury but active.i would go rodgers here based on the fact that turner may not be 100% and i see atlanta having a lead in the 4th qtr and letting rodgers take the bulk of the work with turner ailing.good luck

HOF

Post by HOF » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 am

Starting gore and Felix.

Mendenhall, Ivory, Mendenhall or Woodhead at flex? Thanks

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 am

thelunger wrote:
Coltsfan wrote:Starks or RAshad Jennings?

Wayne
tough calls wayne.i think i would gamble on starks over jennings since he is starting in that gbay offense.garcon is active but how effective?sanders has leftwich throwing him the ball and a brown is out and rodgers has turner ahead of him with a groin injury but active.i would go rodgers here based on the fact that turner may not be 100% and i see atlanta having a lead in the 4th qtr and letting rodgers take the bulk of the work with turner ailing.good luck
Agree on both recommendations.
Starks faces DET's midrange run D, but Jennings faces HOU's very strong one.
Completely agree with lunger's rationale on Jacquizz too. So if there's any solace in the strength of quantity. ;)

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:18 am

Ry's Guys wrote:
Sandman62 wrote:WR3: LaFell vs TB's #32 pass D or Streater vs NO's #31?

With DHB missing practice on Thurs and Fri and now a game time decision, I'm leaning toward Streater. Plus OAK should be playing from behind.

FWIW, this is the Satellite league that is the topic of the sabotage threads, so I wanna get this one right more than my $1500 leagues at this point!

Thanks.
I like Streater today a lot if DHB is out. Not worried about Hagan. LaFell starts but is always iffy. Palmer will chuck the rock 50 times today. Streater gets 10 targets today in my opinion.
Thanks for the input. I agree and will roll this way.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 am

HOF wrote:Starting gore and Felix.

I like Woodhead personally for a high-floor, but seeing you mentioned Mendy twice, I think you have to go with your own subliminal thoughts? :P Plus PIT may lean on him today with Leftwich at QB.

HOF

Post by HOF » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am

Sandman62 wrote:
HOF wrote:Starting gore and Felix.

I like Woodhead personally for a high-floor, but seeing you mentioned Mendy twice, I think you have to go with your own subliminal thoughts? :P Plus PIT may lean on him today with Leftwich at QB.
LOL touche.... Meant to type starks

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 am

[quote="HOF"]Starting gore and Felix.

Mendenhall, Ivory, Mendenhall or Woodhead at flex? Thanks[/ all 3 pitt rbs are supposed to play so its probably the hot hand approach although woodhead and ivory are also part of a 3 headed monster.i think you go mendy here and hope he runs well early and they let the big dog eat.