I hate this time of the year...

Sandman62

Re: I hate this time of the year...

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 pm

BillyWaz wrote:From Dwayne Bowe getting knocked out and getting a zero to the HORRIBLE Danario Alexander TD (seriously, how can they call that a TD?) this was a pretty crappy fantasy day! :(

That is why I hate this time of year. :lol:
I too suffered Bowe's loss today. And in the same league, also had Woodhead get a goose egg, after his last 7 games he scored: 11.3, 10.3, 8.2, 12.1, 8.6, 10.9, and 22.1, putting a nail in the coffin of my Classic team. :cry:

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 pm

I started Woodhead and Maclin in the Diamond...both zeros...now at 65 points with only Rice left...maybe my worst Fantasy day ever. :shock: :cry:
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Sandman62 wrote:
BillyWaz wrote:From Dwayne Bowe getting knocked out and getting a zero to the HORRIBLE Danario Alexander TD (seriously, how can they call that a TD?) this was a pretty crappy fantasy day! :(

That is why I hate this time of year. :lol:
I too suffered Bowe's loss today. And in the same league, also had Woodhead get a goose egg, after his last 7 games he scored: 11.3, 10.3, 8.2, 12.1, 8.6, 10.9, and 22.1, putting a nail in the coffin of my Classic team. :cry:
Actually looking at the updated standings in our Classic, at least 7 teams have a shot at 3rd place and the last Championship round spot, if we can knock Larry out of the H2H lead with 2 weeks to go. I thought I was out of it, but had a good day for a change and looks like about 50 pts will separate a bunch of teams, going into the last 2 weeks. What a battle!! :)

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm

right with you paul. in one league i have bowe , jordy , mike williams and matt ryan and was in first. 31 from them all. have 75pts with forte and vernon davis left. i'm DISGUSTED. please do not tailgate me or cut me off on the road 2morrow. :evil: :evil:
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 pm

JETS SB wrote:Actually looking at the updated standings in our Classic, at least 7 teams have a shot at 3rd place and the last Championship round spot, if we can knock Larry out of the H2H lead with 2 weeks to go. I thought I was out of it, but had a good day for a change and looks like about 50 pts will separate a bunch of teams, going into the last 2 weeks. What a battle!! :)
I think we'd also have to have Incredible Hulking Us NY pass Larry and DIESEL for best H2H record because he's currently 2nd in points (which earns 3rd place). If Larry hangs on or DIESEL wins H2H (and he beat me this week and will likely be tied with Larry), then it's likely that Incredible Hulking Us NY and Jizzele will end up in 2nd and 3rd because they're the top 2 in points. :(

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

I honestly don't think people understand how the standings work. A Team in my primetime league has a crappy h2h record but is 4th in total points and has every chance to make the play-offs...today started a player on a bye.

HOF

Post by HOF » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm

mattjb wrote:I honestly don't think people understand how the standings work. A Team in my primetime league has a crappy h2h record but is 4th in total points and has every chance to make the play-offs...today started a player on a bye.
That is crazy....lol.I $350 is a nice chunk of change for me and I just dont understand how peeps give up in a big time money contest like this.....unless money is just not a factor anymore for some.

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 pm

HOF wrote:
mattjb wrote:I honestly don't think people understand how the standings work. A Team in my primetime league has a crappy h2h record but is 4th in total points and has every chance to make the play-offs...today started a player on a bye.
That is crazy....lol.I $350 is a nice chunk of change for me and I just dont understand how peeps give up in a big time money contest like this.....unless money is just not a factor anymore for some.
This is a $1,500 league!!

HOF

Post by HOF » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Ya...id have to follow up my NFBC online performance to even think about playing for that much coin lol

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Shrink Attack wrote:I started Woodhead and Maclin in the Diamond...both zeros...now at 65 points with only Rice left...maybe my worst Fantasy day ever. :shock: :cry:
You could feel worse Paul - for example, starting Broyles over Blackmon in the Diamond. :oops: