Start / Sit

afv

Re: Start / Sit

Post by afv » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:25 pm

thelunger wrote:10 team ppr j charles vs denver(if bowe is out denver may shut down the running game even more) m austin vs wash (good matchup but has been the 3rd option lately) or andre brown vs gbay (assume bradshaw is out which is unknown at this time)

I couldn't sit Charles. more rec targets without bowe?

HOF

Post by HOF » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:02 pm

I have Gore..but who to start with him?

Starks, Mendenhall, Dwyer, Felix Jones, Bryce Brown or even Woodhead?

Do I dare sit Mike Wallace for Stokley or LaFell?

With Gonzo at TE do i flex Rudolph with Harvin out? Or do I flex one of the names mentioned above?

Tough tough week...with the league title in balance.

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Happy Thanksgiving all
Had no computer access so had to put line up in early Just a theoretical question at this point Who would you have started at QB in primetime RG111 at Dallas or Matt Ryan at Tampa Bay ? Try to discount what RG111 has done already which obviously tells you I started Ryan Was it a mistake? Went solely with match ups. I give thanks for having both of them but being a Cowboy fan also was a part of my decision. Now I need to drink a few Was it a stupid choice and or who would most of you played and why.
Marty

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Glenneration X wrote:I've got one this week that I have to decide today.....I have one team with Jamaal Charles, Trent Richardson, Marcel Reece, Alfred Morris and Ronnie Hillman. Right now, I'm thinking Hillman is a definite sit and I'm leaning towards sitting Morris. Still, with Morris' new role as an every down back, I'm hesitant. Would anyone start Morris over Reece or Charles? I need high upside for this team as I have to make up points.

Also, I have Ryan Broyles on a few teams but was planning on sitting him today. However, with him now getting the start against a banged up Houston secondary after being talked up all week, is he startable over guys like Stevie Johnson, Lance Moore, James Jones, etc. I'm thinking no, but I'm always wrong in WDIS, so looking for thoughts.
News Flash Alfred Morris has been the workhorse since week one. Whats his new role? Nothing has changed as far as Morris is concerned. Where have you been?

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:39 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:
Glenneration X wrote:I've got one this week that I have to decide today.....I have one team with Jamaal Charles, Trent Richardson, Marcel Reece, Alfred Morris and Ronnie Hillman. Right now, I'm thinking Hillman is a definite sit and I'm leaning towards sitting Morris. Still, with Morris' new role as an every down back, I'm hesitant. Would anyone start Morris over Reece or Charles? I need high upside for this team as I have to make up points.

Also, I have Ryan Broyles on a few teams but was planning on sitting him today. However, with him now getting the start against a banged up Houston secondary after being talked up all week, is he startable over guys like Stevie Johnson, Lance Moore, James Jones, etc. I'm thinking no, but I'm always wrong in WDIS, so looking for thoughts.
News Flash Alfred Morris has been the workhorse since week one. Whats his new role? Nothing has changed as far as Morris is concerned. Where have you been?
I was referring to Morris' playing more 3rd downs last week. Up 'til then he was an automatic sit on passing downs. I ended up sitting Morris. I also didn't put Broyles into any lineups. Also started Austin on any team I had him on......
Told you I sucked at WDIS.

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 pm

MGB MARTY wrote:Happy Thanksgiving all
Had no computer access so had to put line up in early Just a theoretical question at this point Who would you have started at QB in primetime RG111 at Dallas or Matt Ryan at Tampa Bay ? Try to discount what RG111 has done already which obviously tells you I started Ryan Was it a mistake? Went solely with match ups. I give thanks for having both of them but being a Cowboy fan also was a part of my decision. Now I need to drink a few Was it a stupid choice and or who would most of you played and why.
Marty
i would have started ryan marty based on the fact that ryan has been much more consistent and he had an easier matchup also i was looking for rg3 to hit the rookie wall which looks like it might not happen after watching the game today.you shouldnt second guess a sound decision.

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 pm

PPR

RB2
Sproles or Bradshaw? (if both are active)

thelunger

Post by thelunger » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 pm

southpaw24 wrote:PPR

RB2
Sproles or Bradshaw? (if both are active)
i would rather take my chances with bradshaw sharing with brown than sproles sharing with ivory,thomas and ingram.

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 am

Glenneration X wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:

I was referring to Morris' playing more 3rd downs last week. Up 'til then he was an automatic sit on passing downs. I ended up sitting Morris. I also didn't put Broyles into any lineups. Also started Austin on any team I had him on......
Told you I sucked at WDIS.
You handled that question with far more class than most could have. Not surprising:)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Bryce Brown
Darren Sproles
Marcel Reece
Jalen Parmele

Need THREE......leaning towards the first three.