Playoff Hunt

HOF

Re: Playoff Hunt

Post by HOF » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:28 pm

I gotta credit Matthew Berry and his podcast for talking about Bryce Brown several weeks ago as a sneaky pickup. I got him on the waiver wire cheap and stashed him for months.

Now i am not sure when or if Shady will return but for now I am happy knowing a gamble paid off in at least getting me at the worse case a h2h title and a playoff berth.

But with all that said....Powerball be nice lol

Money

Post by Money » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm

I'll never play fantasy football again.
Joe

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Money wrote:I'll never play fantasy football again.
Why would you say that?

SS

Post by SS » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Just imagine having to wait another day to find out if you win or lose 1st place! I would rather know by tonight but if Dez doesn't have another TD I will have to wait til tomorrow to see what Hakeem Nicks does.

The injury bug hit me bad with Big Ben, Vick and Lesean Mccoy and no, unfortunately I did not end up with Bryce Brown...
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place

Money

Post by Money » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Don Draper wrote:
Money wrote:I'll never play fantasy football again.
Why would you say that?
Because I suck at it. How you doing Mr. Anonymous? I'm ready for baseball!!!
Joe

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Shrink Attack wrote:I need Maclin and Tynes to combine for 7.4 points for me to win H2H in the Diamond.

So far, it looks like Tynes might have to do it all himself because Foles is angling to give Maclin another big, fat zero like he did two weeks ago.
Well Paul, I have a 0.5 point lead in our race for the Diamond league reg season best record. If Lawrence Tynes slips on a banana peel sometime between tonight and tomorrow's game I might pull it off. :mrgreen:

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 pm

I need Victor Cruz to score less than 14.40 points. Seems unlikely but he hasn't scored that in the last 4 games.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:04 am

kjduke wrote:
Shrink Attack wrote:I need Maclin and Tynes to combine for 7.4 points for me to win H2H in the Diamond.

So far, it looks like Tynes might have to do it all himself because Foles is angling to give Maclin another big, fat zero like he did two weeks ago.
Well Paul, I have a 0.5 point lead in our race for the Diamond league reg season best record. If Lawrence Tynes slips on a banana peel sometime between tonight and tomorrow's game I might pull it off. :mrgreen:
And in this wacky season, I actually worry that Tynes won't get the extra point I need to win it.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

particra

Post by particra » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am

By starting Matthews instead of Forte and Walsh over Zuerlein, I cost myself 19.2 points and my chance at a PT WC spot.

Also, I'm probably going to finish 2nd in the Sports Draft Daily contest....to effing Jupinka. I hate that guy so much.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

particra wrote:By starting Matthews instead of Forte and Walsh over Zuerlein, I cost myself 19.2 points and my chance at a PT WC spot.

Also, I'm probably going to finish 2nd in the Sports Draft Daily contest....to effing Jupinka. I hate that guy so much.
I can understand the kickers, but can I ask why you chose Mathews over Forte? My only guess is Forte's injury?

Ryan Mathews is easily the most over-hyped player in the history of fantasy football. And this year, it doesn't even have to do with injuries!

I'm sure he will somehow creep into the 2nd round again next year. :?