Setting Lineups For NFFC Championship Rounds!!

Greg Ambrosius

Setting Lineups For NFFC Championship Rounds!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 am

Okay, heading into the NFFC playoffs here's what you need to know:

** If you are in any of the NFFC Championship Rounds (Classic, Primetime, Online), you will now find a new BOLDED link for the NFFC Championship Round. It will be a separate link from the one you used during the regular season. You MUST set your starting lineup on this link for the Championship Round. If your league standings have already been finalized and you are in the Championship Round, just use that BOLDED Championship Round link to set your starting lineup in Weeks 14, 15 and 16.

Now, if you are in the Championship Round AND in a league playoff, you need to set your starting lineups separately. We do this so that you have a chance to win your league title and possibly the overall title. It's possible that in Week 16 you may want to set a different starting lineup to guarantee your league title than your overall starting lineup, which may need to take more chances to win the grand prize. So please set your starting lineup for your league matchup on the link you used all season and then set your starting lineup on the bolded Championship Round link for your playoff team.

If you have any questions about this, contact me at [email protected] or post them here. Thanks and CONGRATS to all of the teams in the national Championship Rounds.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Jack_Bauer

Re: Setting Lineups For NFFC Championship Rounds!!

Post by Jack_Bauer » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 am

Greg,

You are right on top of things. I just came to the message board to ask that exact question. Thanks.

wiljiro

Post by wiljiro » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 am

Awesome - Just TWO quick questions Greg -

1 - If you are in a three week playoff run for a league championship, do you both start even? OR does the point leader start with their weekly average? I would think we start even - Just wondering.

2 - Why are their TWO BOLD listings for my Championship Round? I have a co-manager. Could that be the reason? Does it matter then which one we set the line up for then?

Thanks -

Wiljiro
Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a PROFIT deal!

HOF

Post by HOF » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 am

I also have extra links which I'm guessing is for consumers owners but yes does it matter which one we use to set lineup?

Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 am

wiljiro wrote:Awesome - Just TWO quick questions Greg -

1 - If you are in a three week playoff run for a league championship, do you both start even? OR does the point leader start with their weekly average? I would think we start even - Just wondering.

2 - Why are their TWO BOLD listings for my Championship Round? I have a co-manager. Could that be the reason? Does it matter then which one we set the line up for then?

Thanks -

Wiljiro
Yes, for the league playoffs, it's total points for Weeks 14 through 16. Good luck there.

We can look at that. You should have just one link for each team in the Championship Round.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:50 am

Conflicting info here. Please confirm:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:Yes, for the league playoffs, it's total points for Weeks 14 through 16. Good luck there.
Tom Kessenich wrote:Mauraders, your weekly average score will be your starting point in Week 13 if you have a league playoff. We consider league playoffs to also be part of the "Championship Round" and our rules do state that Championship Round teams carry their average weekly scores into Week 14.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:57 am

JP, my initial post in Mauraders' thread was incorrect. Please see this link.

http://nffcforums.stats.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11509
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 am

Somehow missed that -- Thanks for clarifying!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:21 pm

I will bring this thread to the top again to make sure everyone knows how you need to set your starting lineups for the playoffs. If you are in the Championship Round of any contest, you have two links on your team pages now. The BOLD Championship Round link is the one you must use for the playoffs. The other team link can be used if you are in league playoffs. If you have any questions about this, contact me at [email protected].

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND!!!! That's the one to use.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm

For the consolation rounds - just want to confirm, no special links?