2013 NFFC Signup List For Live Events

Team Legacy

Re: 2013 NFFC Signup List For Live Events

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi Greg,

First of all, thank you for welcoming me with open arms to NFFC and to post on the boards. The offerings are fantastic this year, you guys are knocking it out of the park! My wife recently purchased me a subscription to Sirius online so I can hear your show, it's fantasy nirvana!

Please sign me up for the Wed Online Primetime Aug 28. I'll also do a Live event in Vegas, just not sure which one yet.

Thanks to you and Tom for the great work you do for all of us!

-Scott

I just spoke to HawkandRoll who also want a team in the Primetime.
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks Jules and Scott. You are both now signed up for those leagues. Welcome aboard :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 am

It's great to see that our defending NFFC Classic Champion, Roger Mathews of Chico, California, is back to defend his title this year in Las Vegas on the Second Weekend. Roger will be drafting on Friday, Sept. 6th at the Bellagio in the Classic and then again on Saturday morning, Sept. 7th at the Bellagio in the Primetime. He's going for TWO National titles this year!! :D Roger becomes the 40th owner in the NFFC to grab spots in both Main Events this year as we're off to a solid start to the 2013 season.

Welcome back CHAMP and we'll honor you in Las Vegas on the Second Weekend. Good luck again.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 am

Ok lets make this official

Greg/Tom please sign me up for the Classic league on
9 PM ET, Friday, September 6, 2013

Greg Dietzler
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:18 am

Got it. Thanks Greg and welcome back :)
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Sun May 19, 2013 9:10 am

Is there anywhere on the MB or your website that has a list of events by date? If there isn't, could you Please post them someplace, it's hard, for instance, in this thread to scroll through the events with all the owner names and because they are laid out by event first, then date.
@RedRyder

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun May 19, 2013 9:21 am

Hey Jules, if you go to Contests on the NFFC site and click the game you're interested all of the dates, times and locations are listed there along with the prizes grid. If you're drafting live you can also select the Cities option. The schedule of events for each city is listed there as well. Hope this helps. :)
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun May 19, 2013 9:23 am

RedRyder wrote:Is there anywhere on the MB or your website that has a list of events by date? If there isn't, could you Please post them someplace, it's hard, for instance, in this thread to scroll through the events with all the owner names and because they are laid out by event first, then date.
I agree Jules.

This is REALLY difficult to filter through. There has to be a better way to list everything. I would suggest everything by city and then date. I think being able to see what is available in Las Vegas, on Friday (all events listed by time) would be easiest, but maybe that is just me.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun May 19, 2013 3:24 pm

BillyWaz wrote:I think being able to see what is available in Las Vegas, on Friday (all events listed by time) would be easiest, but maybe that is just me.
That's on the site, Billy. The Countdown page lists each event by location, date and time with the # of spots remaining. Every event there should be correct with the exception of the Diamond since we've taken verbal commitments from some of the people on the signup list and haven't officially registered them yet. But all other events should be correct on the Countdown page. The Countdown page also enables you to list by location, date and time.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Sun May 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:
BillyWaz wrote:I think being able to see what is available in Las Vegas, on Friday (all events listed by time) would be easiest, but maybe that is just me.
That's on the site, Billy. The Countdown page lists each event by location, date and time with the # of spots remaining. Every event there should be correct with the exception of the Diamond since we've taken verbal commitments from some of the people on the signup list and haven't officially registered them yet. But all other events should be correct on the Countdown page. The Countdown page also enables you to list by location, date and time.
Hi TK, I think the Countdown and Contests are a tad more helpful, but I still have to click from page to page and make notes on a piece of paper or create an Excel sheet to see what is available every day.

I'll use my schedule as an example, I have no idea what I want to do Saturday Sept. 7th. I do not know if I want to stay in Las Vegas or come home and draft online, and I do not know what contest or contests I want to play with. I am in several NFFC leagues, so I want to see them all listed in one place so I don't have to click back and forth...maybe I want to bounce out of a NFFC I am already committed to (Like the Wed DC that is filling too fast), I want to see what else is offered without have to make a spreadsheet of your events or clicking back and forth. I'd rather spend my time prepping for drafts rather than making a list/sheet of available draft options. Truth be told, I probably would have signed up by now for 1 or more of your Saturday events if the info was presented in some manner where I didn't have to go back and worth. Just my 2 cents on an improvement that could be made that would help me the consumer. I realize it probably involves so type of coding from a tech support person, so not sure it is feasible. Thanks.
@RedRyder