SOLD OUT: New York Super League

76erfan

Re: 2 SPOTS LEFT In New York Auction League

Post by 76erfan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm

woohoo. will be great to compete against you in the doubleheader frank!

ok......lets get those live in person people there for the super..4 spots left.....for in person..and lowy,magner,jupinka are still out there......whaddya say guys?

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 pm

andy , lets keep it simple. you steal nelson's cheatsheet , i will lift glenn's and ban jupinka. :)
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 am

nelson is always a threat....jupinka struggled last year......which is why he scared to come back.

Of course Jeff/I had the two tight end strategy which backfired as well.

Martino is the guy we gotta take out...

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:31 am

The last time Eddy Betancourt and I teamed up for an auction, we took first place and won $5,000 in our one and only WCOFF LIVE Auction. Everyone that knows me, knows I told everybody that even though everything went ok and we got paid, there were a few things that made me decide never to play in the WCOFF again. My gut is almost always right, and that entire organization folded the very next year. Some have said the entire WCOFF organization folded because of how Eddy and I totally dominated their LIVE Auction, and they spent all of their money for the following season trying to figure out how Eddy and I do what we do. But that's just a rumor I hear. :roll: Anyway, after having a terrible season in the NFFC Auction, Eddy and I have agreed that not having our names on the Auction leaderboards has got to stop. NOW. So listen up, Incredible Hulking people, Dan GHY Mitlof, Mr. Saxon, King of Long Island City Glenn S, Frank Mammola--we will be bringing a copy of the Godfather dvd to a voodoo priestess to take care of you soon, and yes even this Sousa guy who some say sold his soul to the fantasy devil...Statman and Mojo are back and are about to take this Auction down with a golden gavel. *And no, we won't do the double TE thing again....lmao...Bring it on Auction peeps!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:46 am

Diesel/Eddy,
Since you are gonna dominate the auction...why not grace us with your presence for the 2nd half of the doubleheader and the night time super? Easy money right?

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:53 am

Mr. Diesel, It is not OK to add Baileys to your coffee in the morning. It's also not OK to leave your garage door closed while you start up your car in the morning. These are the only reasons I can think of for your delusional state of mind. :lol:

Andy, you and Frank can shove it with your reverse psychology crap. How's this I'll give you my cheat sheet before the draft...... It's like giving a document on Quantum Physics to two spider monkeys............. Useless

Frank and Andy looking for my cheat sheets
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:20 am

To repeat one of my favorite lines from the legendary movie Wedding Crashers.

Nelson....."You Shut Your Mouth When You are Talking to Me!"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLWTFhiqYog

all kidding aside......looking fwd to seeing everyone......and still bugging a few of last years super participants to get in this thing.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 pm

damm nelson. last year when i stole your cheat sheet i just thought you were eating chocolate bars and got sloppy. thank god i didnt take that binder.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 am

Andy, no thanks on the Super...Supers, Diamonds, Spectaculars, Splendiferous...You guys are nuts. What I have learned is the amount of fun is the same, whether my entry is $99 or $1600, however, I also have learned that the amount of stress is much higher with each higher entry level. I like to really enjoy every league, and when the entry levels are greater, bad weeks are BAD weeks. Other than this Auction, which I am partnered in, I will only be found in leagues in the lower entry ranges. It is more fun for me, and it also gives me room to join more leagues. Enjoy the Super...the guys tell me it is a blast. I may have to wait for Frank Mammola to finish so we can go hang out, so if you guys want, I can stay and heckle all of the picks to give the event some steam...lol. kidding.

Marc

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 am

Mr. Franchise, I have a double dose of Baileys in my coffee today, as I am sitting in my car reading the morning paper reading some morning Fantasy News...I thought it was the carbon monoxide getting to me...Then I thought I put way too much Baileys in my coffee...Because some of the things I was reading was soooo off base for this coming fantasy football season. Then I realized it was one of YOUR articles. It all makes sense now. :lol: ;)

See you guys on Auction Day...I once brought Carnegie Deli sandwiches for an NFFC draft, but last year's food was FINALLY a really big hit. Tom K, great job last year. MUCH better than the pizzas of the past.

Marc