2013 NFFC Signup List For Live Events

Tom Kessenich

Re: 2013 NFFC Signup List For Live Events

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Hey Jules, we can talk to our tech team to see what more we can add. Given the number of events we offer and the various locations (including Online) I'm not sure if there's a way to list everything that we would offer on a particular day but we can talk to the tech guys and see what they think. If you have a specific day in mind that you'd like to compete but you're not sure what's available you can always contact Greg or I at any time for updates and we'll be happy to help. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 20, 2013 7:24 am

BillyWaz wrote:
RedRyder wrote:Is there anywhere on the MB or your website that has a list of events by date? If there isn't, could you Please post them someplace, it's hard, for instance, in this thread to scroll through the events with all the owner names and because they are laid out by event first, then date.
I agree Jules.

This is REALLY difficult to filter through. There has to be a better way to list everything. I would suggest everything by city and then date. I think being able to see what is available in Las Vegas, on Friday (all events listed by time) would be easiest, but maybe that is just me.
Thanks for the suggestions Jules. Our Countdown Page is helpful, but we'll see if IT can create a sorting field by date or event as well. Then you'd have an easy click to everything you want per event and per date.

If you are drafting in Las Vegas, for instance, just go to the Cities link and you can see every event offered on that date. The Online versions are also available at those same times for everything outside of the auction. So on the Second Weekend Jules and Billy, all available live events are listed easily right here if you scroll down to the bottom of the page:

http://nffc.stats.com/football/venues/n ... 2_2011.asp

And as always, drop Tom or me an email or we'll call you to get you in the events you want. We are here to help, especially when you want to get in more events. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks Greg, I will e-mail you...
@RedRyder

Soupdog1

Post by Soupdog1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:28 am

Greg or Tom, can you message me when you get a chance. You might need to email me since evidently I do not have access to send a private message. I just have a quick question.

Scott Wieland

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:41 am

Soupdog1 wrote:Greg or Tom, can you message me when you get a chance. You might need to email me since evidently I do not have access to send a private message. I just have a quick question.

Scott Wieland
Hey Scott, email me at [email protected], ok?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Understand there is still time to fill leagues, but it looks like the days of "live" DC's" are over. I'm referring to going to a particular city and having a full contingent drafting in one room. With all the interest in the slow drafts (me included) and express drafts (me included), it looks to have taken a toll on the live DC event. If that's the case, I hate it for that particular event as I am a huge fan of live DC's. I may be speaking too quick, but, we didn't fill the event in Chicago last year, in fact, it took a combined effort of Chicago, LV, and online people to fill a league. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I just hate to see a particular live event I really enjoy disappear.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:44 am

Greg, what's my referral bonus for recruiting a main event team for you? ;) If you see a Rich/Jamal combo for Friday in Vegas, they picked your event over the others out there because of me... :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 am

boutrous11 wrote:Greg, what's my referral bonus for recruiting a main event team for you? ;) If you see a Rich/Jamal combo for Friday in Vegas, they picked your event over the others out there because of me... :D
Sounds good Pete. We still give referral bonuses for our Main Events. I'll look for the signup and make sure we remember you!! Word of mouth is definitely worth a bonus to our veteran players.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 am

BigBlueNation wrote:Understand there is still time to fill leagues, but it looks like the days of "live" DC's" are over. I'm referring to going to a particular city and having a full contingent drafting in one room. With all the interest in the slow drafts (me included) and express drafts (me included), it looks to have taken a toll on the live DC event. If that's the case, I hate it for that particular event as I am a huge fan of live DC's. I may be speaking too quick, but, we didn't fill the event in Chicago last year, in fact, it took a combined effort of Chicago, LV, and online people to fill a league. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I just hate to see a particular live event I really enjoy disappear.
I agree Bill that the live Draft Champions Leagues are a blast and I remember when we even used to have 3-City DC Leagues. I'd gladly start up another Chicago-New York-Las Vegas DC League if that helps to move this along. If anything, I'd think that the $150 Draft Champions Leagues would increase the desire for live DCs, not hurt them.

We want to fill up each DC in each city and the increased interest in the auction leagues is a positive as folks have to do those live. Let's find a way to fill up live DCs as well. Again, if the 3-city challenge helps in any way, I'll set it up. Thanks for the comments Bill and let's fill these up.

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:32 am

Greg/Tom, go ahead and put me & Gerard in the Sept. 4 Primetime draft. If that one doesn't pan out we have no problem moving to the Sept.5 morning Primetime draft.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ