No Opinions On Aaron Hernandez?

Tom Kessenich

Re: No Opinions On Aaron Hernandez?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:21 am

Sandman62 wrote: What about SD?
If Vincent Brown stays healthy I could see Malcom Floyd being available. He's an injury risk but is a solid receiver when healthy. But he'd likely be the No. 3 in San Diego behind Alexander and Brown and maybe No. 4 if Allen impresses quickly.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 am

Plaxico?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:
If Vincent Brown stays healthy I could see Malcom Floyd being available. He's an injury risk but is a solid receiver when healthy. But he'd likely be the No. 3 in San Diego behind Alexander and Brown and maybe No. 4 if Allen impresses quickly.
And Meachem too expensive for too little?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 am

Sandman62 wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:
And Meachem too expensive for too little?
He sucks. :)
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:50 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:
If Brown is healthy and Keenan Allen impresses, this makes way too much sense. San Diego would still have Meachem and Royal.

Malcolm Floyd could be the new "David Givens" of the offense with a lot more speed. Keep in mind, if Gronk is/gets hurt, they really don't have a proven red zone target. Floyd could easily fill that role.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am

Ok. So over the next month the Pats will acquire Doug Baldwin to backup their uber-fragile slot WRs, and Malcom Floyd and David Nelson to work the red zone. Done! Brady's back in the 3rd round. :P

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:02 am

BillyWaz wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:
If Brown is healthy and Keenan Allen impresses, this makes way too much sense. San Diego would still have Meachem and Royal.

Malcolm Floyd could be the new "David Givens" of the offense with a lot more speed. Keep in mind, if Gronk is/gets hurt, they really don't have a proven red zone target. Floyd could easily fill that role.
He's also a good deep threat. He'd bring a lot to that offense. Every team needing WR help that considers itself a playoff contender should be keeping close tabs on how things shake out in San Diego and Seattle.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:03 am

I doubt the Patriots used a few picks at WR only to turn around and try to acquire someone. That would be admitting they drafted players who can't get it done, which GMs rarely (never?) do.

Maybe they try to get someone more like a poor mans A Hern who is a move TE? Tamme? Celek? Kendricks? Scheffler? Actually Scheffler makes a lot of sense to me. Denver and Philly will probably each trade or cut a TE, they seem to have too many.

I guess so much for me betting the over on every Patriots game this year...

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Being charged with Murder among other things...
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:54 pm

I don't think the Pats sign any WR's or TE's until into Training camp. Tebow is staying at QB. They will want to see if Dobson, Boyce, Edelman, Ballard, D.Jones, Hawkins or Jenkins can step up and produce. If any of them gains Brady's trust they will be fine. The system allows for them to adjust to any offense they want to be based on personnel. Next man up mentality. The positive is that this happened now and not in August. Something that flies under the radar is that they have a very good running game so it's not like they are one-dimensional.

Ballard will take over in the meantime for Gronk and once Gronk is healthy he will probably play more off the line and keep Ballard inline.

Belichick and McDaniels know why they lost and couldn't get to the Superbowl last year. No speed. That allowed defenses to cut down the field and bring defenders closer to the middle of the field. That has since changed. They have more speed on offense this year. Amendola is faster than Welker. Dobson, Boyce, D.Jones and Hawkins have more speed than Lloyd and Branch.

Prediction: Your going to see them play off the run with a lot more play action and deep strikes. Which was missing from their offense last year. Hopefully I'm in drafts with guys contemplating whether to take Eli Manning or Brady. :D

ScoutPRO subscribers will be advised to take the discount, draft Brady and say thank you. :lol:
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.