July 16th BBDS league

Route Collectors

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:56 pm

I was late to the draft because I was setting up my new PC. Unfortunately I had trouble downloading Adobe Flash so I did my first 2 picks via telephone.

RiFF

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RiFF » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:57 pm

Obviously will not divulge anyone else's picks, but I do not believe I'm giving away any "draft secrets" at this time of year (other than if he's healthy and I have the 1st pick I WILL take LJ); so to help scratch "your itch" here is the team I drafted from the 1 slot, feel free to scoff at it:

C Palmer
M Vick

L Johnson
K Jones
J Jones
TJ Duckett
M Andersen

J Horn
E Kennison
K McCardell
R Caldwell
J McCareins
A Lelie
T Pinkston

R McMichael

J Wilkins
J Kasey

Carolina

I was feeling OK about the draft until I saw the poor grade Johnny gave my team; now I feel really good about it. Believe the 500+ FA dollars I spent for the 1st pick was a good investment.

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:58 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...SNAKE has thus far recieved six PM's from owners (their secrets are safe here) already listing their squads...anyone want to go for seven?...SNAKE Do you really think ANYONE believes that???

Tony Clifton

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Tony Clifton » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:58 pm

Route C, always restart your PC after downloading anything. From Adobe Flash, to girls gone wild screen savers. You heard it from Tony Clifton.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Team Legacy

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Team Legacy » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:58 pm

At first glance, I would have spent an early pick on a wideout. Julius is a huge risk at that point compared to the other wideouts in that area.

Who was the best wideout available?

If this is draftmasters, why only take 1 TE ? Is this a total points league?
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:59 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...SNAKE has thus far recieved six PM's from owners (their secrets are safe here) already listing their squads...anyone want to go for seven?...SNAKE Do you really think ANYONE believes that??? I would bet that you don't have 6 friend in the world, let alone on the MB!

JK Snake! ;)
[/QUOTE]

Tony Clifton

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Tony Clifton » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:01 pm

Originally posted by RiFF:
Obviously will not divulge anyone else's picks, but I do not believe I'm giving away any "draft secrets" at this time of year (other than if he's healthy and I have the 1st pick I WILL take LJ); so to help scratch "your itch" here is the team I drafted from the 1 slot, feel free to scoff at it:

C Palmer
M Vick

L Johnson
K Jones
J Jones
TJ Duckett
M Andersen

J Horn
E Kennison
K McCardell
R Caldwell
J McCareins
A Lelie
T Pinkston

R McMichael

J Wilkins
J Kasey

Carolina

I was feeling OK about the draft until I saw the poor grade Johnny gave my team; now I feel really good about it. Believe the 500+ FA dollars I spent for the 1st pick was a good investment. Riff, may I say you've got elephantitus of the balls for showing your picks when many decide not to. I respect both sides of the coin, but as I said, you've got some cojones. Your RB's can be LETHAL. You WR's can be average with a shot at being slightly above that. McMichael has to prove to be consistant, but all in all, not a bad draft.

Tony Clifton
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

sportsbettingman

July 16th BBDS league

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:03 pm

I am an optimist...and like most all these teams potential...but the ones I respect the most are...(in no order)...

Rich Dunn
Jeff Clampitt
Rob Benetti
Glen Schroter
Johnney Frisella

There are a few more with amazing potential...it things fall right...and a few more that are solid enough to compete like me.

Can't wait for each player update!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Route Collectors

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:06 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...SNAKE has thus far recieved six PM's from owners (their secrets are safe here) already listing their squads...anyone want to go for seven?...SNAKE You are a FF freak snake...that's why I like you.
You know I'm not into posting squads but here is mine for you viewing pleasure.

QB: McNabb
: Culpepper
RB: Barber - I know you don't like him!
: T.Jones
: A.Green
: M.Bennet
:E.Shelton
WR:R.Williams
:TJ Houshmandzadeh
:K.Curtis
:B.Stokely
:D .Carter