July 16th BBDS league

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:42 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Engram is a WR4 who can play/produce like a WR3 sometimes (2-3 games) and a WR2 once a year...SNAKE If Djax goes down ... he's a WR3
Hakuna Matata!

sportsbettingman

July 16th BBDS league

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:42 pm

The only two I could guess as your "tough to win this league post draft" teams are...

Jack Biggs...simply due to getting screwed in RB the first few weeks...but if he shores up the RB poistion via bidding/injuries to the starters ahead of him...or simply his players earning RB1 status in pre-season...he will be very tough to beat.

Mark Moyer...Very injury prone (but at least he has the backup QB)...those fragile/old RBS all have youth infused college rbs to put the pressure on. Again...he has the backup for one...but if they split...he's screwed.

I wouldn't remove any of the 14 teams from the potential to win it all this early.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:42 pm

Engram is a WR4 who can play/produce like a WR3 sometimes (2-3 games) and a WR2 once a year...SNAKE All right Snake, and if someone drafts a top WR, and he goes down, are they plugging in a WR that is better????

Doubtful.

The risk of D-Jax being healthy (HIGH upside) and having Engram is worth the risk IMO.

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:44 pm

SNAKE knows Johnny Junkie, and Mr. Quayle, Johnny Junkie is NOT the SNAKEcomp...hehehe...SNAKE CALLING THE SNAKE COMPUTER.....CALLING THE SNAKE COMPUTER...... :D :D :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:46 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
The only two I could guess as your "tough to win this league post draft" teams are...

Jack Biggs...simply due to getting screwed in RB the first few weeks...but if he shores up the RB poistion via bidding/injuries to the starters ahead of him...or simply his players earning RB1 status in pre-season...he will be very tough to beat.

Mark Moyer...Very injury prone (but at least he has the backup QB)...those fragile/old RBS all have youth infused college rbs to put the pressure on. Again...he has the backup for one...but if they split...he's screwed.

I wouldn't remove any of the 14 teams from the potential to win it all this early.

~Lance You got one right....... :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BillyWaz

July 16th BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:46 pm

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
Engram is a WR4 who can play/produce like a WR3 sometimes (2-3 games) and a WR2 once a year...SNAKE If Djax goes down ... he's a WR3 [/QUOTE]And if Burleson goes down, he is a NICE flex! :cool:

mikeybok

July 16th BBDS league

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:47 pm

sorry UYT - SNAKE respectfully disagrees here...SNAKE you might be right here Snake ... but that's why we play it out (as they say). Even a WR3 1/2 is a nice addition if you lose a WR1.
Hakuna Matata!