July 16th BBDS league

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:50 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
hehehe...the next appearance by the SNAKEcomp is due on August 22nd JJ - the date of the SNAKE Classic draft (only a month away)...SNAKE Wow.....thats pretty far away for me.... :D :D

I might have to try to get another league going...... :D I like the BBDS with league points idea....it's even more fair....and makes things "SERIOUS"......

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:51 pm

snake - without injuries hitting his roster or FAAB, could you please list the starting lineup you would play (if you were waz) for Week 5 of the NFL season. remember to take out bye week players. thanks.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:53 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
snake - without injuries hitting his roster or FAAB, could you please list the starting lineup you would play (if you were waz) for Week 5 of the NFL season. remember to take out bye week players. thanks. GG....With out even looking I can say it's only one week of the whole season..... :rolleyes:
I.W
Johnny Frisella

sportsbettingman

July 16th BBDS league

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:53 pm

Are you saying whatever you bid to get your draft slot...comes out of your final season scoring???

(i.e...I bid and win the #3 spot for 112 POINTS...I then play out the season...and when it comes time to tally the final scores...I remove 112 points from my teams point total...interesting!!!)

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:57 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
I like the BBDS with league points idea....it's even more fair....and makes things "SERIOUS"......
i only like it for the DC league.

you don't bid on your weekly free agents with points :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:59 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
..GG - it wouldn't be pretty with Dayne as your RB2 and Engram or Moats as your flex...SNAKE snake - take out all his bye week players for week 5 and tell me the roster you would play. thanks.

Gordon Gekko

July 16th BBDS league

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:00 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
GG....With out even looking I can say it's only one week of the whole season..... :rolleyes: you keep telling yourslef that. giving up on a week is not an option

RI WORKHORSE

July 16th BBDS league

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:04 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
I like the BBDS with league points idea....it's even more fair....and makes things "SERIOUS"......
i only like it for the DC league.

you don't bid on your weekly free agents with points :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]No $HIT
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But it makes it a even field to get the top three picks........And it eliminates the fact of some nut bidding 1,000 on LJ.....

Im sure the bids would lokk some thing like

22pts for LJ or 50pts for LJ.....Points are more serious then free agent dollars.
I.W
Johnny Frisella