14 Team Draft Champions League

2bigslicks

14 Team Draft Champions League

Post by 2bigslicks » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:36 pm

I am interested in playing 2+ $1000 14 team DC Leagues. I will be in Vegas Week 2 and am willing to do one on-line. The problem is --- I've been hesitant to sign up because there's only been (at most) 3/14 teams to sign up and now people are backing out instead of more entering. My guess is that there are more people like me that are in the same situation -- and don't want to worry about spending the $, only possibly to trying to get it switched to another event. I just saw the Vegas week 2 THU 9am draft had 2 people pull out. Is there anyone else out there interested??? Please let me know.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 14 Team Draft Champions League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 pm

2bigslicks wrote:I am interested in playing 2+ $1000 14 team DC Leagues. I will be in Vegas Week 2 and am willing to do one on-line. The problem is --- I've been hesitant to sign up because there's only been (at most) 3/14 teams to sign up and now people are backing out instead of more entering. My guess is that there are more people like me that are in the same situation -- and don't want to worry about spending the $, only possibly to trying to get it switched to another event. I just saw the Vegas week 2 THU 9am draft had 2 people pull out. Is there anyone else out there interested??? Please let me know.
We LOVE the Draft Champions Leagues in the NFFC, but unfortunately the interest in 14-Team DCs just isn't there this year. We offered that format on both Weekends and thankfully we did fill one league on Aug. 30th. The only Draft Champions Live that has a shot at filling now is the Friday, Sept. 6th 12-Team Draft Champions Live at the Bellagio at 9 am PT. We have to combine live drafters with people online to fill it up, but it's a step in the right direction. That is where my whole focus is right now for this format, filling up this 12-Team, 26-round DC. Come and join us.

There's a chance a few more Las Vegas drafters will be joining us soon to fill this up. This is a good option since we can't fill another 14-team DC this late in the game. Thanks.

Contact me at [email protected] or at 715-254-5553 if you have any interest in this at all. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

2bigslicks

Re: 14 Team Draft Champions League

Post by 2bigslicks » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Thanks - but I'm more interested in 14 team leagues.