SOLD OUT: Saturday LV Primetime 2 pm PT

bald is beautiful

Re: 1 SPOT LEFT For Saturday LV Primetime 2 pm PT

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Well, this totally blows.

Money

Post by Money » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 am

What is the plan here? I thought I filled this up when I agreed to switch into it?
Joe

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Money wrote:What is the plan here? I thought I filled this up when I agreed to switch into it?
Yes, you did Joe but someone opted for the Classic after that. We couldn't argue with that.

We ARE SOLD OUT now for the 2 pm LV Primetime and the 10 am LV Primetime. Draft spots coming soon. Thanks for your patience all. You got them one day after the other leagues, for which we are sorry. But all is good now. Look for them soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Money

Post by Money » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Money wrote:What is the plan here? I thought I filled this up when I agreed to switch into it?
Yes, you did Joe but someone opted for the Classic after that. We couldn't argue with that.

We ARE SOLD OUT now for the 2 pm LV Primetime and the 10 am LV Primetime. Draft spots coming soon. Thanks for your patience all. You got them one day after the other leagues, for which we are sorry. But all is good now. Look for them soon.
Perfect. I'm glad it worked out for all involved!! :D
Joe