SOLD OUT: NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League

kjduke

Re: SOLD OUT: NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League

Post by kjduke » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Sorry Mark, had I noticed the mistake earlier I would've kept it at 26 rds, but I don't want to go back and forth on making a decision so we'll stick at 30 ... everyone gets an extra backup qb and a couple more guys that probably won't see the field.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:47 pm

kjduke wrote:Sorry Mark, had I noticed the mistake earlier I would've kept it at 26 rds, but I don't want to go back and forth on making a decision so we'll stick at 30 ... everyone gets an extra backup qb and a couple more guys that probably won't see the field.
Follow Me

Rd 27 - Jeremy Maclin
Rd 28 - Danario Alexander
Rd 29 - Arrelious Benn
Rd 30 - Joseph Morgan

:mrgreen:

In all seriousness, I don't really care how long this thing goes. Let's just make sure it's over by 5:30pm PDT -- last year was reDONKulous with the pre-game/halftime/post-game affair.

Otherwise, we may ALL wind up with rosters like Mr. Moyer's. 8-)

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:05 pm

In other news, I can bring poker chips if we have enough that want to play a tournment after the thursday night game, $100-150 per? Post here if interested, and no excuses that you're too tired after the game or drank too much to play! :D
If we can get 8 or more I'll bring the implements.

1. KJ
2. Scott K

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Just a heads up to everyone in the 2nd annual NFFC Kickoff Gridiron League that we will be meeting outside the DaVinci Ballrooms at 12:15 pm PT on Thursday. Dennis will meet everyone downstairs and bring them up to the Executive Penthouse Suite. You need a special key to get upstairs, so we'll all need to gather downstairs first. Please be prompt so that we can get everyone settled in before the auctioning of the first two draft spots.

Please come with a full tummy as the plan is to eat at the conclusion of the 30 rounds. We have pizza coming at 4:30 and we'll have subs later during the game. Of course, we'll have munchies and drinks throughout, so no worries there. Should be fun.

Also, don't be afraid to wear some NFL gear during the draft. The same is true for anyone coming to the NFL Viewing Party. We might get some national exposure during this draft and they are coming to videotape our unique setup along with the Diamond League on Friday. I can't give any details now, but come looking like true NFL fans and it might get you 15 seconds of fame!! You'll find out what I'm talking about on Thursday, but it's all good!! :D Trust me on this one.

See ya on Thursday. Should be another fun, fun draft/auction.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

packman527

Post by packman527 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

kjduke wrote:In other news, I can bring poker chips if we have enough that want to play a tournment after the thursday night game, $100-150 per? Post here if interested, and no excuses that you're too tired after the game or drank too much to play! :D

1. KJ
2. Scott K
I'm not in the Kickoff Gridiron League, but will be at the Viewing Party. These are being held in the same room right? If so, I would definitely be up for poker after the game.
Michael O'Brien

packman527

Post by packman527 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:47 pm

packman527 wrote:
kjduke wrote:In other news, I can bring poker chips if we have enough that want to play a tournment after the thursday night game, $100-150 per? Post here if interested, and no excuses that you're too tired after the game or drank too much to play! :D

1. KJ
2. Scott K
I'm not in the Kickoff Gridiron League, but will be at the Viewing Party. These are being held in the same room right? If so, I would definitely be up for poker after the game.
Michael O'Brien
My co-manager, Jeff Tesch, is also going to be at the Viewing Party and wants to play some poker afterward. So put us down if you'll have us and the game is a go. See everyone there.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 pm

DIdn't bring chips to vegas, but if someone else has some bring them along.

2bigslicks

Post by 2bigslicks » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:54 am

If anyone wants to sell their spot in the Grid Iron for 1200, I will take it. :D