Re: Start / Sit

Post by particra » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Vick or Eli?

Bradshaw or Moreno?

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Have the same decision on Eli and Vick
Leaning towards Eli based on a shootout where as Vick if they did what they did against the Skins will be capped at half time.
I would go with Bradshaw over Moreno.
How about Tate or Wilson at RB ?
Marty

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Marty, my opinion would be to start Wilson over Tate. If you drafted him, you've gotta roll with him. Much like Ridley and Lamar Miller owners. Good luck.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:26 am

Hey Diesel
Will go with Wilson, Sad part is I have and played Ridley as well which is why I even question playing Wilson since in week 1 they gave me a combined 2.6 points lol still won both games though unbelievably. How about Eli or Vick and would you put Tate in at Flex over another man crush guy I have in Streater ?
Thanks for input and good luck to you too.
Marty

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:11 am

I realize this looks bad and this may not matter a whole lot either way, but

Fleener or Clay? Leaning towards Fleener with Allen probably out, but Clay got 6 targets last week.

I DO have Gronk in waiting. I dropped Sudfeld this week to get Clay JIC.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

shralpilators

Post by shralpilators » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 am

McFadden or Vernon Davis in the Flex?

Amendola and Josh Gordon on the pine leaves me with another Flex ?

Fred Davis, Robert Woods, Kenny Stills or Bernard Pierce?

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:20 am

BigBlueNation wrote:I realize this looks bad and this may not matter a whole lot either way, but

Fleener or Clay? Leaning towards Fleener with Allen probably out, but Clay got 6 targets last week.

Clay may not be on the field as much this week, if the 'Fins want to get their run game going.

Rotoworld:
Coach Joe Philbin suggested he wants Dolphins fourth-round TE Dion Sims to play more this week against the Colts.
Sims played 15 snaps in the opener. Charles Clay played 64. Michael Egnew played 21. OC Mike Sherman already said earlier in the week that Clay likely played too much. Sims is by far the best blocker of the group. His insertion into the lineup could help a running game that worked too hard for yards in Week 1. Sep 14 - 9:54 AM

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 am

Sandman62 wrote:
BigBlueNation wrote:I realize this looks bad and this may not matter a whole lot either way, but

Clay may not be on the field as much this week, if the 'Fins want to get their run game going.

Rotoworld:
Coach Joe Philbin suggested he wants Dolphins fourth-round TE Dion Sims to play more this week against the Colts.
Sims played 15 snaps in the opener. Charles Clay played 64. Michael Egnew played 21. OC Mike Sherman already said earlier in the week that Clay likely played too much. Sims is by far the best blocker of the group. His insertion into the lineup could help a running game that worked too hard for yards in Week 1. Sep 14 - 9:54 AM
Thanks for that tidbit Mike.
Bill Cleavenger

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:53 am

I'd definitely go with Fleener with Allen unlikely to play. Hamilton likes his TE, so this will be a good week to see how Fleener is used.

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:57 am

bald is beautiful wrote:

I'd definitely go with Fleener with Allen unlikely to play. Hamilton likes his TE, so this will be a good week to see how Fleener is used.
Agree Jack, with Allen out, if Fleener is ever going to be have any upside, it's this week. Thanks for the input.
Bill Cleavenger