dabird777

Re: WOWSERS! TRICH TO COLTS!

Post by dabird777 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm

"Dear Colts:" "How did you know I wanted you to take a giant shit on me?"

-----Ahmad Bradshaw.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Hmmmm. So if I'm having doubts about starting Trent Richardson this week, on a new team with a new playbook against the 49ers defense, how would I feel about starting a running back who hasn't touched a football since last year, starting for the Browns, with a new playbook?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:10 pm

If Vereen and Woodhead can be fantasy producers, why wouldn't Bradshaw be able to do the same, with T Rich? I really don't know what the future holds for Bradshaw, but it really is up to the coach. Bradshaw COULD still be a starter in fantasy.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 pm

The ironic part about this is that there are always owners who don't spend their free agent $, which is FAR worse than spending it on chances to improve your team.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not necessarily. Sometimes the best deals are the ones you don't make....Donald Trump said that. Sometimes you are better off being patient and waiting for your guys to 'pick up the pace' than you are trying to make move after move and picking up guys that wind up doing less than the original guys you had.

As for the Richardson trade -- if this guy was so great he would be averaging more than 3.5 a carry for his career. He's also had some injuries already. Look at guys in the past that played for bad teams and still managed to get their 4.5 a carry. Good move by the mew Browns GM. The team was going nowhere this year anyway.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Diesel wrote:Hmmmm. So if I'm having doubts about starting Trent Richardson this week, on a new team with a new playbook against the 49ers defense, how would I feel about starting a running back who hasn't touched a football since last year, starting for the Browns, with a new playbook?
i think it's safe to say he wasn't picked up to start this week.

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Diesel wrote:If Vereen and Woodhead can be fantasy producers, why wouldn't Bradshaw be able to do the same, with T Rich? I really don't know what the future holds for Bradshaw, but it really is up to the coach. Bradshaw COULD still be a starter in fantasy.
because vereen and woodhead are receiving backs and those points rack up in these pprs. bradshaw is not that and needs to start to have any value other than a hit or miss option more likely to miss than hit.