Week 3 Start / Sit

Diesel

Re: Week 3 Start / Sit

Post by Diesel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:20 pm

I drafted B. Myers everywhere this year. So far he's paid off. He's done exactly what I thought he'd do.
But his ribs are sore.

Russ Steele has told me about C.Fleener for months now. So I took him as TE2 or TE3 or sometimes TE4 in many leagues, and the minute Fleener had the job to himself, he produced.

Now who do I start this week? A banged up Myers at Carolina, or a healthy Fleener against SF?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 am

What should one do if they own both R Bush and J Bell if Bush is active?

Bush only? Start both? (Bush as RB2 and Bell as Flex if I currently have Gore at Flex?)

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:35 am

southpaw24 wrote:What should one do if they own both R Bush and J Bell if Bush is active?

Bush only? Start both? (Bush as RB2 and Bell as Flex if I currently have Gore at Flex?)
This will be a decision for tomorrow morning. But it does scare me that news did not get better today, from yesterday. In fact, all news is pointing towards caution.

It's early, but Bell looks like the play here. For now.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:53 am

Diesel wrote:I drafted B. Myers everywhere this year. So far he's paid off. He's done exactly what I thought he'd do.
But his ribs are sore.

Russ Steele has told me about C.Fleener for months now. So I took him as TE2 or TE3 or sometimes TE4 in many leagues, and the minute Fleener had the job to himself, he produced.

Now who do I start this week? A banged up Myers at Carolina, or a healthy Fleener against SF?
Myers

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 am

I have the same choice and I'm going with Fleener for what it's worth. They are going to be behind all game.

My cutline team has a lot of injuries at RB....

So RB2- Woodhead/Bradshaw/Turbin (would get a bunch of 2nd half work in a blowout?)

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:58 am

southpaw24 wrote:What should one do if they own both R Bush and J Bell if Bush is active?

Bell starts no matter what

If Bush is active, go Bell/Bush

Pray that Bush sits :D

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 am

King of Queens wrote:

Bell starts no matter what

If Bush is active, go Bell/Bush

Pray that Bush sits :D
+1. We have Bell in as RB2 and Bush at flex - for now. Ready to swap in a WR or Gronk, if he plays.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 am

Glenn and Matt, thanks...For keeping me in a deadlock. :lol:

Gronk, Gordon, Blackmon, and Roddy should make for more fantasy points to go around very soon. I have Roddy all over the place, and I'm not putting him in until I see he is the Roddy I know he can be. For now, all he is doing is protecting his streak of never missing a game.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:39 am

mattjb wrote:I have the same choice and I'm going with Fleener for what it's worth. They are going to be behind all game.

My cutline team has a lot of injuries at RB....

So RB2- Woodhead/Bradshaw/Turbin (would get a bunch of 2nd half work in a blowout?)
Woodhead

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:56 am

Diesel wrote:Glenn and Matt, thanks...For keeping me in a deadlock. :lol:

Gronk, Gordon, Blackmon, and Roddy should make for more fantasy points to go around very soon. I have Roddy all over the place, and I'm not putting him in until I see he is the Roddy I know he can be. For now, all he is doing is protecting his streak of never missing a game.
What kind of options are you starting over Roddy? I have a lot of Roddy and Blackmon as well. I was all set to start McCluster over Roddy this week but then got excited about Roddy finally practicing in limited fashion on a Thursday so took McCluster out (thank goodness).

oes Roddy practicing some on Thursday mean anything? Do you start guys like Harry Douglas, Santonio Holmes, and Brandon LaFell over Roddy? I wish Roddy could have his first good game on my bench but the teams that also drafted Blackmon have quite limited options.