What do you think is worse?

Cocktails and Dreams

Re: What do you think is worse?

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:31 am

A easily. I don't care about lineup calls after I make them. There is a reason I go the way I do and I don't really 2nd guess them much. That being said when I overruled Nelson last year and would be wrong it made me feel awful when it would cost us. But with no partner, I don't care about being wrong on a lineup call. Difference between being wrong and something not working out. All you can do is make the most logical call. I am comfortable that I do that most of the time and therefore it works itself out. Also, I strive to have deep teams. If I accomplish that, then it is probably a good thing that I am missing on a lot of lineup calls.

da bears

Post by da bears » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Probably A. However leaving points on the bench sometimes drives me crazy like leaving Josh Gordon on my bench in my cutline league this past weekend. :(
Bauler Shot Caller

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:09 pm

I started the Vikings over the Bears in a league this week and can still win. If I do, I'll be slightly bummed I left points on the bench but ultimately I won't care because I still got the W. Leaving points on the bench happens to everyone in this game. It sucks but it happens. For me, though, it just stinks to load up on points and happen to run into the only team in the league who could've beaten you that week. I'm 2-1 in one league because of that instead of 3-0. Would've destroyed every other team in my league in Week 1 except the one I just happen to face in the H2H matchup.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I was going to post but why when Chad put it perfectly. No doubt at all, A. Its everything that is wrong with FF.
Cocktails and Dreams wrote:A easily. I don't care about lineup calls after I make them. There is a reason I go the way I do and I don't really 2nd guess them much. That being said when I overruled Nelson last year and would be wrong it made me feel awful when it would cost us. But with no partner, I don't care about being wrong on a lineup call. Difference between being wrong and something not working out. All you can do is make the most logical call. I am comfortable that I do that most of the time and therefore it works itself out. Also, I strive to have deep teams. If I accomplish that, then it is probably a good thing that I am missing on a lot of lineup calls.

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:55 pm

In most of the games here in the end most TOTAL POINTS wins it all not most wins .So its B because 2nd most in points should still keep you close to the top .

nails

Post by nails » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:41 pm

what i think is worse is losing to f'ing darren mcfadden throwning a TD pass and running for a cheap one ONLY BECAUSE MONTE F'ING BALL FUMBLES TRYING TO RUN THE DAM BALL OUT. PIECE OF CRAP. SO GOD DAM PISSED. HOW HARD IS IT TO KEEP DAM BALL .. GUY NEEDS TO BE BENCHED, NEXT WEEK IT'S THE RONNIE HILLMAN SHOW MARK MY WORDS. HE LOOKED THE BEST OUT OF ALL THE BACKS ANYWAY.
Bring it on .