Seahawks D

drago

Seahawks D

Post by drago » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Seeing Anquan Boldin light it up against a solid Rams D emphasizes to me how awesome that Seahawks Defense is. They just erased Boldin completely from the game. Right now I think they are Super Bowl participants at the least, if not the winners.

Denver fan here too so it pains me to say that, but Seattle has dominated Denver in back to back preseasons. They just don't seem to match up with Russell Wilson well at all.

If Seattle gets home-field advantage I think they are a shoo-in for the Super Bowl. I was saying in preseason that I saw WIlson winning a SB in the next three years. He is a true winner in my eyes.

I actually tune in to their games just to watch their defensive possessions. They are that entertaining. Defenses don't really score a ton in the NFFC but I'm glad we got Seattle in at least one league.

Question is: do you bench everybody against that D? I'm benching Andre this week regardless. A hurt Andre will be bottled up I believe. It's almost a waste of a roster position to start people against Seattle at home. It sucks as it's like another bye week essentially.

ChiTwn

Re: Seahawks D

Post by ChiTwn » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 pm

drago wrote:
Question is: do you bench everybody against that D? I'm benching Andre this week regardless. A hurt Andre will be bottled up I believe. It's almost a waste of a roster position to start people against Seattle at home. It sucks as it's like another bye week essentially.
Its a good thing they are playing in Houston then. :D

mattjb

Re: Seahawks D

Post by mattjb » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Another dreadful Thursday night game. Quicker they go away the better.