Rapid City Storm sucked

RC Techies

Rapid City Storm sucked

Post by RC Techies » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Lost power on Friday afternoon. Still no power. Trees fell all over. Had two huge trees fall in my driveway and block the driveway. I own a house down the street from me where the kids live and a tree managed to fall on that house. Cell phones quit working. Snow was up to knee deep and even if the road wasn't block, wasn't going anywhere. Now I know what people did before TV and internet when it gets dark. You go to bed with lots of covers and try to stay warm. Sunday morning came and I was dying not knowing what was going on. Finally walked out to the main road and caught a ride down to my place of work so I could watch football. When I logged in and saw that Calvin Johnson was not playing, (I own him on my FFPC teams), I thought what a fitting end to this weekend. Of course, I managed to lose all four of my fantasy team match ups.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Rapid City Storm sucked

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Wow, best of luck John. That was an incredible storm for early October. I'm sure it was the wet, wet, wet variety. Man, cars stranded on highways, snow over the roof of cars, trees down, everything you could imagine in a storm. Good luck to everyone out there. And then tornadoes elsewhere in the country, torrential rains and hurricane warnings. What a weekend across the country.

Good luck going forward with everything.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius