Gronkowski Cleared To Play In Week 7

mattjb

Re: Gronkowski Cleared To Play In Week 7

Post by mattjb » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 am

BigBlueNation wrote:If Gronk only plays 25% of the the plays, he'll score a TD. He is NE's RZ target. I can't bench a guaranteed TD from a TE.
He also owns the Jets.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:48 am

What's it been though 9 or 10 months since any real live football action for Gronk??

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:17 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:What's it been though 9 or 10 months since any real live football action for Gronk??
DUK, you could be correct on this. But, he was cleared to play by Dr. Andrews. For any football fans that don't know who Dr. Andrews is, he is Dr. TJS. If you don't know what that is, look it up. He won't be expected to throw a no-hitter his first time out, just give us 5 good innings. Gronk has been practicing and I'm sure he'll have stamina and anxiety issues, but the RZ targets are what matters, especially with TE's.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:01 pm

The last Jets Pats game was low scoring. Gronk has owned the Jets but had Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd or other good threats. The game is @ New York and that defense has played very well. If they take Gronk away with double teams who else scares them??? Edelman, Thompkins, Dobson??? I doubt it? The Pats are fresh out of a RB who is a receiving threat as well.

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:What's it been though 9 or 10 months since any real live football action for Gronk??
DUK, you could be correct on this. But, he was cleared to play by Dr. Andrews. For any football fans that don't know who Dr. Andrews is, he is Dr. TJS. If you don't know what that is, look it up. He won't be expected to throw a no-hitter his first time out, just give us 5 good innings. Gronk has been practicing and I'm sure he'll have stamina and anxiety issues, but the RZ targets are what matters, especially with TE's.
What does a Doctor have anything to do with this? Roddy White has been cleared to play all year. Didn't really help his team at all.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:59 pm

it really does not matter if he has a big game or not. he is a must start in any game he plays. if you start him and he does not do well , you can still sleep well knowing you made the right decision.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:it really does not matter if he has a big game or not. he is a must start in any game he plays. if you start him and he does not do well , you can still sleep well knowing you made the right decision.
Couldn't agree more. If you drafted Gronk and have been sitting on him just waiting...and waiting...and waiting, how do you talk yourself into sitting him again after he's been cleared to play? The Patriots offense is going to immediately start clicking just by having Gronk on the field. He may be a bit rusty but everything I've read says he's been the same old Gronk in practice for weeks and that's why some of his teammates have been pissed that he wasn't on the field sooner. If you got him, you start him every week you can.
Go Big Red!

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Ok for fun and bragging rights lets make it official and predict his stats. I will go 4 catches 47 yards no TD. Lets have some fun with this. I like Gronk but I believe against the Jets and his lengthy absence you have to temper your expectations. Gronk owners are like xmas eve here and want the big day. The guy is a stud!!!!

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 pm

If he plays 6/85/1

Route C

Post by Route C » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:25 pm

7/121/2.....but only because I have him in on 4 teams :D