Bye Bye Blackmon

afv

Bye Bye Blackmon

Post by afv » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:11 pm

indefinite ban...

BigBlueNation

Re: Bye Bye Blackmon

Post by BigBlueNation » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:35 pm

It's such a shame to waste it away so easily.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Oops, I thought he was the safer bet than Gordon. Well thats a kick in the nuts. :(
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:58 pm

10th overall in the Classic going into the week but having lost Reggie Wayne a couple weeks back and Blackmon this week means those short-lived dreams of glory go bye bye as well.

Oh wait, I just checked. TJ Graham and Brian Quick are still available in FAAB. Crisis averted. :?

Money

Post by Money » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 pm

I don't feel so bad now about my $45 bid on Mike Brown that went uncontested in Wednesdays FAAB.
Joe

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:11 pm

I was pissed when Jax traded up in front of the Rams to draft him... not so much anymore! WOW!... amazing how many people piss away the chance to make millions and millions of dollars

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Glenneration X wrote:10th overall in the Classic going into the week but having lost Reggie Wayne a couple weeks back and Blackmon this week means those short-lived dreams of glory go bye bye as well.

Oh wait, I just checked. TJ Graham and Brian Quick are still available in FAAB. Crisis averted. :?
brutal glenn , had blackmon on 50% of my teams. even my fill-in guys mike williams and gibson went down.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:42 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:
Glenneration X wrote:10th overall in the Classic going into the week but having lost Reggie Wayne a couple weeks back and Blackmon this week means those short-lived dreams of glory go bye bye as well.

brutal glenn , had blackmon on 50% of my teams. even my fill-in guys mike williams and gibson went down.
Yes Frank, but at least you'll have some 5-alarm chili on Sunday to ease your pain. ;)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 pm

I nearly spit my beer out reading the last line, Glenn. 7th overall checking in here and what I thought was once a very strong WR core for a Classic is slowly painful to look at.

At least I can get a free $1 "spin the wheel" tonight for my first drop next week! :lol:

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Glenneration X wrote:
BLACKHAND wrote:

Yes Frank, but at least you'll have some 5-alarm chili on Sunday to ease your pain. ;)

wish you could have made the trip. all i know is jupinka is getting served the " fire in the hole " for taking about 5 of my guys in the primetime. :lol: :lol:
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN