incognito

BigBlueNation

incognito

Post by BigBlueNation » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Short and simple, I've been in the coal industry for 32 years of my working life, they have no idea what "hazing and bullying" is.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

JETS SB

Re: incognito

Post by JETS SB » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Incognito is bad news and has been his entire career. This isn't simply bullying or hazing... He isn't that good of a player for anyone to take a risk on him and in my opinion, he is done in the NFL.

jnugget

Post by jnugget » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Being a Husker fan, I realize he's a complete d-bag...but something doesn't seem right here. Maybe the coaches thought Martin wasn't cutting it and sent the bully to "toughen him up" a bit? Not saying Richie couldn't be capable of unprovoked hate, just wondering where the support for Martin is from his fellow Dolphins. Haven't heard one peep from them...smells funny.

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:31 pm

That video of richie playing croquet and explaining to Dolphins fans how to conduct themselves at games is even funnier now.

ChiTwn

Post by ChiTwn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:19 pm

I am glad incognito got what he deserved.

There is a fine line between hazing, and being a racist asshole.

Voicemail from Incognito to Martin:
"Hey, wassup, you half-n----r piece of (expletive). I saw you on twitter, you been training ten weeks. Want to (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. I'm going to slap your (expletive) mouth. Going to slap your real mother across the face. (laughter). You're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

I am sure Richie didn't think he would get kicked off the dolphins for this shit.

karma is a bitch.

dabird777

Post by dabird777 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 pm

To me, this is another NFL cover-up like the concussion scandal. Does anyone honestly believe this is the first racist/bullying incident in Incognito's career? I sure don't. Time for another investigation of who knew what, and when. And, if so, then Goodell, and the team execs who gave incognito work in the NFL are every bit as culpable for his behavior as he is.

I'm smelling another lawsuit against the league. Well deserved. If Incognito faces criminal charges, as he should, then Goodell and other execs should be co-defendants. Maybe this will clean up the NFL's culture of corruption once and for all.

TR

Post by TR » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 am

I wonder why Incognito no longer defiantly calling out Adam Schefter on twitter like he did sunday morning...he hasn't tweeted since with his so called "truth"

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:52 am

One lesson to remember - don't ever leave voicemail messages or send emails that show you are a complete tool and liable for wrongdoing. Expect that a Judge will hear it or read it some day.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 am

And, I find it totally ironic and humorous that his name is "incognito". :lol:

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 pm

bald is beautiful wrote:One lesson to remember - don't ever leave voicemail messages or send emails that show you are a complete tool and liable for wrongdoing.
This is very good advice for people with IQs in double digits.

Not sure Incongnito qualifies.

I don't see how Joe Philbin survives this. There is no logical way I can conceive of that Philbin wasn't aware on some level his locker room had massive issues in terms of vets and rookies. I covered the NFL for nine years and I knew immediately at the start of every season who the biggest tools were on the Packers. And I was just a reporter. You don't know everything about a person but you spend any amount of time with someone and at least a hint of their true personality comes out over time. Icognito has long been considered a significant tool in NFL circles. So Philbin either chose to ignore what was going on or if he honestly didn't have a clue than he's beyond incompetent for losing his locker room so badly.

Either way, he should be fired.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich