What Do You Need On Monday Night?

Greg Ambrosius

What Do You Need On Monday Night?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 pm

There are a lot of top players going tonight, so what do you need to win in the NFFC? Let's hear your wishes in Week 11 as our regular season has only two weeks left.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BigBlueNation

Re: What Do You Need On Monday Night?

Post by BigBlueNation » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Already have the W, which is a moot point, so I need Points!Points!Points from Gronk
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:19 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:Already have the W, which is a moot point, so I need Points!Points!Points from Gronk
I need Gronk to be SHUT DOWN! :lol:

Also need Olsen and Vereen to score as much as possible (like Bill, I already have the win in that league....just need the points).

Good luck to all! :D

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:19 pm

in my home league i have Brady, opponent has Gostkowski, i'm down 18. (he is 10-0, i'm am fighting for a playoff spot)

In the national draft champions contest, i need Vereen to get a bunch....

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Not too likely but I need 23 points from Ridley for the "W" but regardless will maintain 2nd in league points.
Go Big Red!

HOF

Post by HOF » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Need Brady tonight for points in one league...and need Brady and Gronk to score less than 80 in my other league.

Old School

Post by Old School » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:24 pm

I need the NFL to step up and reward the win to the NIners who got screwed again by the refs in the Superdome.
That's the worst freaking call I've ever seen on Brooks. Brees bitches and cries and gets a flag. They protect the Saints all year. He's lucky Brooks didnt rip his head off. The hit was on the shoulder/chest. I hate Brees and his snarky face.
I hope his hot wife divorces him and takes all his money and he tears his groin next week

Super Bowl non-calls and now this. I'm done with the NFL. Will not go to future games nor renew my NFL ticket, nor fantasy football next yr.

The games are fixed and the NFL has no creditibility left.

That is all

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 am

Old School wrote:I need the NFL to step up and reward the win to the NIners who got screwed again by the refs in the Superdome.
That's the worst freaking call I've ever seen on Brooks. Brees bitches and cries and gets a flag. They protect the Saints all year. He's lucky Brooks didnt rip his head off. The hit was on the shoulder/chest. I hate Brees and his snarky face.
I hope his hot wife divorces him and takes all his money and he tears his groin next week

Super Bowl non-calls and now this. I'm done with the NFL. Will not go to future games nor renew my NFL ticket, nor fantasy football next yr.

The games are fixed and the NFL has no creditibility left.

That is all
Joe, we all feel your frustration, but I don't think that's the type of call where a fix was on. It was just the NFL referees being trained to protect any contact to the QBs and I think that ref over-reacted. Like you said, that was a good, clean hit that was high only because Brees is so short. Let these guys play football, especially in a key situation like that. If the Niners get that turnover, it's game over.

If you thought the fix was on in that game, what about last night's final play? C'mon, at the very least that's defensive holding or contact beyond 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. It's not a NO CALL, pick up the flag play. It's some kind of defensive holding and there's one more play to the game. Very disappointing finish to what was a fantastic game.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:14 am

boutrous11 wrote:in my home league i have Brady, opponent has Gostkowski, i'm down 18. (he is 10-0, i'm am fighting for a playoff spot)

i would like to point out that i lost; would have won had the NE receiver (Dobson?) made it to the endzone the play before Ridley's one yard td..... would have won by 0.5.