Thursday Night WDIS

Glenneration X

Thursday Night WDIS

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:38 am

Huge week this week for everybody....good luck.

My tough decisions start tonight....
and probably the decision I've been wrestling with the most.

At flex...do I start Addai or Beanie?

Already starting two potential home run hitters at RB in Chris Johnson & Jamaal Charles.

I'm thinking Addai is the safer pick, but being dinged up and Indy clinching makes me think he may be a non-entity second half tonight.

Beanie has as good a matchup as you can get and if he has truly taken over the lead back role from Hightower, there may not be a better week to start him....but has he truly taken it over. If he didn't fumble late in last week's game I'd feel a lot more comfortable....

I'm thinking Addai is safer, but Wells could be a home run (or a strikeout)...

I need to make up ground.

Any recommendations?

Glenn

TamuScarecrow

Thursday Night WDIS

Post by TamuScarecrow » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:44 am

No guts, no glory !!!!!
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Coltsfan

Thursday Night WDIS

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
Huge week this week for everybody....good luck.

My tough decisions start tonight....
and probably the decision I've been wrestling with the most.

At flex...do I start Addai or Beanie?

Already starting two potential home run hitters at RB in Chris Johnson & Jamaal Charles.

I'm thinking Addai is the safer pick, but being dinged up and Indy clinching makes me think he may be a non-entity second half tonight.

Beanie has as good a matchup as you can get and if he has truly taken over the lead back role from Hightower, there may not be a better week to start him....but has he truly taken it over. If he didn't fumble late in last week's game I'd feel a lot more comfortable....

I'm thinking Addai is safer, but Wells could be a home run (or a strikeout)...

I need to make up ground.

Any recommendations?

Glenn Glenn,

I almost think that Wells is the safer pick and Addai is the upside guy. I could have it backwards here but there is a lot of risk in Indy sitting Addai a fair portion of the night. But he does get all of the goal line carries so he could be good for 2 scores any given week.

With Wells at least you have a good feel that he will be involved the entire game. I'm playing Addai in 2 leagues but honestly I am very nervous about it. If I had better options I would probably use them. What's really bad is that I backed him up with Simpson before Hart became a factor.

Wayne

sportsbettingman

Thursday Night WDIS

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Jacksonville is like a thorn in Indy's side. They fought to withint TWO points week one, and seem to always give them fits.

ARI game calling can not be trusted, as they can shift back to Hightower with no good reason, or go pass happy, or bench Wells with a first quarter fumble.

Addia should get his load, as this game should be pretty tight all the way.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Glenneration X

Thursday Night WDIS

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys....I really appreciate it.

FYI...I decided to go with Beanie. I realized that a ton of the remaining teams in the contest have Addai, while very few have Beanie. If Addai spits the bit and Beanie goes off, it may be a great way for me to make up ground.

I'll be rooting hard against Addai tonight. Sorry Wayne..... ;)

Thanks again guys...and good luck in whatever contests you are competing in.

Glenn