Direct Deposit Form Available For NFFC Prize Winners

Tom Kessenich

Direct Deposit Form Available For NFFC Prize Winners

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 am

All of us here at the NFFC and STATS LLC can hardly wait to pay all of our great winners from the 2013 season. We are geared up and ready to make that happen quicker and easier than ever before. In fact, we want to directly put the money into your savings or checking account if possible and get direct deposits to you for football and all sports going forward.

Here's the details:

In an effort to become more efficient and streamline our prize payouts, STATS LLC is pleased to offer you a new payday convenience: Direct Deposit. Now you can have your prize winnings deposited directly into your checking or savings account. By enrolling in our direct deposit service, we will issue your prize winnings electronically, thus saving you time and eliminating the possibility of lost checks. While enrollment in our direct deposit services is not mandatory, it is strongly recommended because this will be the FASTEST way to get paid.

To enroll in direct deposit, simply fill out the form that you can download at the link below and mail, fax, or e-mail the form along with a voided check for the account listed to one of the addresses listed below:

http://www.stats.com/download/NFFC_Dire ... itForm.pdf

Mailing Address:
STATS LLC
Attn: Tom Stead
2775 Shermer Road
Northbrook, IL 60062

Fax Number:
(847) 583-2656

E-Mail Address:
[email protected]

Any questions about this please contact myself or Greg.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Re: Direct Deposit Form Available For NFFC Prize Winners

Post by 76erfan » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:20 am

so if we signed up for nfbc direct deposit..i assume we are good to go here and nothing needs to be done?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 am

76erfan wrote:so if we signed up for nfbc direct deposit..i assume we are good to go here and nothing needs to be done?
Correct.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Just a reminder to everyone to please fill out these Direct Deposit forms before the end of the season so that we can pay you faster and more easily. Why wait for the mailman to deliver that check anymore when we can just drop your winnings into your checking or savings account? Please let us send your winnings to you electronically by filling out these direct deposit forms.

We had 80+ owners in the NFBC who got paid this way and each of them will tell you that it worked well. I can understand some trepidation in getting paid electronically, but trust us that this is safer than having a paper check dropped off in your mailbox. We'd love to pay everyone this way. It's faster. It's safer. And it's in your hands as fast as we can do it.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out this form. We look forward to paying folks in a few weeks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 pm

I loved the direct deposit; so simple and easy and nothing to do!!! I would recommend it for everyone!!!

Sack

Post by Sack » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Hey Christie, don"t you have to WIN something in order to take advantage of Direct Deposit? ;)

Loved Direct Deposit for NFBC

Soupdog1

Post by Soupdog1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:09 am

is it too late to sign up for direct deposit for the regular season prizes? When are the payments for regular season going out?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:11 am

Soupdog1 wrote:is it too late to sign up for direct deposit for the regular season prizes? When are the payments for regular season going out?
It's not too late to submit the form. Do it as soon as possible. The plan is to start sending the regular season checks out before Christmas.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:14 pm

I thought I read somewhere Greg saying all season winning prize money was being "mailed" this month and therefore we should be looking in our mailboxes (so I assumed not our bank accounts). I have a direct deposit form from baseball so I suppose I can check my bank account and mailbox sometime in the next couple of weeks. Nice either way. :mrgreen:

Pete