NFFC Checks Going Out This Week

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Checks Going Out This Week

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Everything has been approved for our NFFC playoff winners and we will send out checks and apply direct deposits this week. We had planned on activating your Player Accounts for this payment and had asked you to approve payments there, but we ran into some snags and didn't want to delay payments any further. The best solution is to pay in full via check or direct deposits RIGHT NOW!!! :D

We will still activate your Player Accounts soon because going forward that's the best way to pay you. Then you have total say in how you want to get paid and how much you want to get paid. It's also a great accounting method for all your payments to us and your winnings. Look for that soon.

But we don't want the Player Accounts to hold up payments and therefore checks are going out this week. Congrats to all of our winners and sorry for any confusion here. Make sure you have your W-9's filled out with the right address and you'll be good to go. You don't have to do anything else to receive the full winnings. Thanks all and enjoy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Glenneration X

Re: NFFC Checks Going Out This Week

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Do we still have time to set up for direct deposits?

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:24 am

Could we get notified when direct deposits are made?
@RedRyder

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:38 pm

RedRyder wrote:Could we get notified when direct deposits are made?
Yes, I'll post when it happens, although I will be in Las Vegas this week at the FSTA Trade Conference. But as soon as I hear something I'll let you all know. Congrats everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

thedonkeys

Post by thedonkeys » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:05 am

Has anyone received their direct deposit or check yet? Or is this another week that goes by without receiving our winnings?

ChiTwn

Post by ChiTwn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:19 pm

thedonkeys wrote:Has anyone received their direct deposit or check yet? Or is this another week that goes by without receiving our winnings?

No, I have a feeling it is going to be the latter.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:04 pm

thedonkeys wrote:Has anyone received their direct deposit or check yet? Or is this another week that goes by without receiving our winnings?
I'm sorry everyone for being out of touch today. Tom and I were at the FSTA Trade Conference in Las Vegas and we both were flying home today. Checks did go out today for all amounts under $2,500 and anything over that will go out first thing next week. Direct deposits are also happening first thing next week. Sorry for the one week delay, but once we made the decision to delay the Player Accounts it put extra work to get all of these checks produced. They were all done today and I'm told were mailed out.

CONGRATS to all of our playoff winners and enjoy what you earned.

xknsmithx

Post by xknsmithx » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:18 am

Thanks for the update Greg.

THEICON

Post by THEICON » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:40 am

Good hopefully I'll see the deposit Monday or Tuesday :D

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 am