What Will The First Round Look Like In 2014?

TOMDOG

Re: What Will The First Round Look Like In 2014?

Post by TOMDOG » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:52 am

Top 5 only.

1.Leveon Bell
2.Leveon Bell
3.Antonio Brown
4.Shady McCoy
5,FITZ
:shock:
:P
:lol:
:D
8-)

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 pm

The only thing accurate about this is that Nelson is a pro. From what I have seen on the boards, all you do is chest pump. Bragging about not drafting McFadden or Matthews. In order to "talk trash", you would have needed to accomplish something first. Winning $600, compared to a guy who has won over $100,000 in just a few years, doesn't warrant trash talk. All it does is make yourself look like a child.

So, you win a random league against Nelson and now you need to point it out? ANYONE can win a random league in fantasy football, since luck has a lot to do with winning or losing in this game. Winning consistently over an extended period time, in the highest stakes games in the industry, against the best... that separates the men from the boys... Nelson has accomplished that and you are just a boy.

Oh and by the way, Ray Rice? Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Do some research. I have. Luck has a lot to do with Fantasy football. I don't rely on it as a career. I have had much Online Championship success. Look up the first year of the Online Championship and see who had two top 20 teams and was overall points champ. I played 3 teams last year and 2 made playoffs.

I never attempted to belittle anyone here.[/quote]

So you won $100,000 in the NFFC Online championship in 2011? Ironically (for some reason), those results cannot be accessed, so "so much for doing research".

As for you "never attempting to belittle anyone here",......ARE YOU SERIOUS????

1) You made an accusation that Nelson spent $250,000 to win $150,000 when you have NO CLUE what he invested or won.

2) Saying Nelson has 4 or 5 board names on here. Again, where is your proof....do you have ANY clue as to what you are talking about?

The answers to BOTH of these are "YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT".

So therefore, when you boast about your accomplishments, no one is going to listen. I have never met you David, and maybe you are truly a nice guy, but you have come off here as someone who isn't credible in the list when you start flinging around accusations which you know for a fact aren't true.[/quote]

I was Online Championship Scoring Leader through 13 weeks of inaugural season. Maybe after 16 weeks I don't know. I had two teams in top ten most of the year. I only drafted 2 teams!!!! I have had success in the drafts I participate in Billy. Just like my head to head with players here. Just because FF players are quiet and do not boast doesn't mean they are not arrogant. I read more in to what people don't say. The answer is YOU Don't HAVE a Clue ABOUT my Winnings Billy Wasosky. So don't act Smug. I didn't fling anything just put the facts out there. The rest was obviously in jest so EAT MY SHORTS.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:10 am

Whatever man....you said everything I said you did about Nelson (and you can read it all for yourself if you want).

You started shit.......plain and simple. You now are a joke around here. Case and point....when the Hall of Fame nominations came out, someone said "I nominate David U Kennedy for his prowess". :lol:

Just move on. In the future, if you are going to "talk trash", A) get your facts right, and B) come with more than "I won my 2 $350 OL leagues".

Have a great day! :D

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 am

TR wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:Greg and I posted a first round look at 2014 on our show from Vegas last week. We had John Hansen on the segment as well. He disagreed with my ranking of Eddie Lacy (7th overall). John likes him a lot but not that high. He also said that despite the large number of WRs sure to be available if you're picking in the latter part of the first round he's still likely going to take a RB with one of those two picks. Two guys he likes a lot are Le'Veon Bell and Marshawn Lynch. So don't be surprised if the Guru tells his readers next year to target one of those guys in the first two rounds while others are loading up on WRs.

Here were the Top 12 I listed on our show:

1. Jamaal Charles
2. LeSean McCoy
3. Matt Forte
4. Adrian Peterson
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Jimmy Graham
7. Eddie Lacy
8. Julio Jones
9. Josh Gordon
10. Demaryius Thomas
11. A.J. Green
12. Dez Bryant
I would take Leveon Bell over Lacy. Bell is on a more run committed team that will have Pouncey back next year and Steelers signing Munchak to be offensive line coach will only help the overall oline play. Bell already proven to be excellent in short passing game as well.
I like Bell a lot too and if the Steelers improve their offensive line in the offseason I will likely move him right in line with Lacy. But the Packers' stronger offense (in my opinion) has me ranking Lacy higher at the present time.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:20 pm

BillyWaz wrote:Whatever man....you said everything I said you did about Nelson (and you can read it all for yourself if you want).

You started shit.......plain and simple. You now are a joke around here. Case and point....when the Hall of Fame nominations came out, someone said "I nominate David U Kennedy for his prowess". :lol:

Just move on. In the future, if you are going to "talk trash", A) get your facts right, and B) come with more than "I won my 2 $350 OL leagues".

Have a great day! :D
Well at least I can Amuse in some way around here. Like I said half of what I said is just trash talk. Hall of Fame of what Fantasy Football where half of game is Luck?? Nothing ventured nothing gained. Sometimes you have to break up monotony and talk other than normal rhetoric. Otherwise this shit is pretty boring. I'm just trying to have fun with this. Your group is obviously Elite and above the measly $350 leagues. You big dogs are in a class of your own. I can only compare with head to head. Oh well I am done with this chatter after this post. I will play my small time leagues and only hope to be great some day. I guess its a good thing you high rollers throw away your money on the smaller 350 leagues. Thanks for your DONATIONS. PEACE OUT!!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Okay, now back to who will go in the first round in 2014..........
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

David U Kennedy

Post by David U Kennedy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:57 pm

I was going to say I am the Andre Reed of Hall of Fame but low and behold he finally gets in. Hooray for the Jim Kelly Era. I pose this question are Hilton and Allen top ten WRs next year???

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am

David U Kennedy wrote:I was going to say I am the Andre Reed of Hall of Fame but low and behold he finally gets in. Hooray for the Jim Kelly Era. I pose this question are Hilton and Allen top ten WRs next year???
Which of these WRs are you putting Hilton and Allen ahead of? I would say they are both around 15ish :

Calvin Johnson
Josh Gordon
Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
AJ Green
Demarius Thomas
Brandon Marshall
Alshon Jeffery
Dez Bryant
Andre Johnson
Eric Decker
Pierre Garcon
Randall Cobb
Desean Jackson
Jordy Nelson
Vincent Jackson
Larry Fitzgerald

Coots

Post by Coots » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 am

Boy I missed a lot through out this thread...

All I got out of it was Nelson Sucks at Fantasy Football, couldn't agree more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck today buddy, hope you take it down...

TR

Post by TR » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:32 am

JETS SB wrote:
David U Kennedy wrote:I was going to say I am the Andre Reed of Hall of Fame but low and behold he finally gets in. Hooray for the Jim Kelly Era. I pose this question are Hilton and Allen top ten WRs next year???
Which of these WRs are you putting Hilton and Allen ahead of? I would say they are both around 15ish :

Calvin Johnson
Josh Gordon
Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
AJ Green
Demarius Thomas
Brandon Marshall
Alshon Jeffery
Dez Bryant
Andre Johnson
Eric Decker
Pierre Garcon
Randall Cobb
Desean Jackson
Jordy Nelson
Vincent Jackson
Larry Fitzgerald
I'd put Keenan Allen ahead of Decker, Andre Johnson, Cobb, Desean, Vincent, Larry Fitz, Josh Gordon next year