Software to keep track on numerous fantasy teams

ArnCen

Software to keep track on numerous fantasy teams

Post by ArnCen » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi everyone
I usually have 20+ teams every season and I am looking for software that will help ease the management of these teams.
For example, I would like the software to pull up which of my teams J Charles or Calvin Johnson are on.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Arn

morons

Re: Software to keep track on numerous fantasy teams

Post by morons » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:07 am

Why don't you just make a Excel file with all of your teams on them?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:02 pm

ArnCen wrote:Hi everyone
I usually have 20+ teams every season and I am looking for software that will help ease the management of these teams.
For example, I would like the software to pull up which of my teams J Charles or Calvin Johnson are on.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Arn
Arn, it's a good question, especially with so many of our owners taking multiple teams. We are talking with some industry partners who might be able to help with this and seeing if we can integrate their software with our teams. It's definitely being done on other sites and we think it would be a good addition here. We are moving in that direction now and hopefully will have some news soon. But we are definitely looking at this and hopefully we'll be able to help all of you out soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

pjoner

Post by pjoner » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
ArnCen wrote:Hi everyone
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Arn
Arn, it's a good question, especially with so many of our owners taking multiple teams. We are talking with some industry partners who might be able to help with this and seeing if we can integrate their software with our teams. It's definitely being done on other sites and we think it would be a good addition here. We are moving in that direction now and hopefully will have some news soon. But we are definitely looking at this and hopefully we'll be able to help all of you out soon.
That would be sweet!

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:07 pm

What would also be really cool too is a control panel that spanned across ALL contests, ALL leagues, showing scoring summaries and with hyperlinks directly into each team/league. Kind of like when you go to NFL.com or CBS on Sundays and can see a summary of all the scores. 8-)

Of course, to do this might require more trust than we're willing to give to whatever 3rd party hosted it. But it'd be similar to the financial investment sites that you configure your login details to each site and then it provides a consolidated view. Would require some heavy-duty security, for sure. But having such a cross-platform control panel would be pretty sweet.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Sandman62 wrote:What would also be really cool too is a control panel that spanned across ALL contests, ALL leagues, showing scoring summaries and with hyperlinks directly into each team/league. Kind of like when you go to NFL.com or CBS on Sundays and can see a summary of all the scores. 8-)

Of course, to do this might require more trust than we're willing to give to whatever 3rd party hosted it. But it'd be similar to the financial investment sites that you configure your login details to each site and then it provides a consolidated view. Would require some heavy-duty security, for sure. But having such a cross-platform control panel would be pretty sweet.
Well, ideally that would be available on our own site for all of your teams. I think every pay-to-play fantasy site wants that, kind of like my Red Zone Channel on the NFL Sunday Ticket. I want to look at 8 games at once and 8 Live Scoring screens at once if it's at all possible. I sure love it on my NFL Sunday Ticket. Long range, I think that's the goal for all of us in this space so that you folks can enjoy Sundays even more without so much work. It's not something that can be done now, but I think we all can hope for something like this on our own site down the road.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Greg - Derek Pierson would be a good guy to talk to about this for your site. He could probably write the code in your software to do what you need for a small fee ;)
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

ArnCen

Post by ArnCen » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:53 am

Thanks everyone, I knew Greg and Tom would be a step ahead of me on this.
Be nice to also have a database of free agents.
So if J Charles goes down, it would be good to be able to quickly search thru all your teams and leagues and see which leagues if any had Knile Davis as a free agent.
Or if 5 minutes before kickoff and Reggie Bush pulls up lame, be nice to know which of your teams has Reggie starting.
Yes I could do excel doc but that sounds like work. I want easy one click. :D